Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our rally cry?

Our rally cry?

Here me out...

During the pats Super Bowl Runs, wasn’t there always some sort of controversy surrounding the team that rallied the team together?

Tuck rule, Spy gate, deflate gate... controversies are not normally good, but they can distract the players from media etc. & allow for them to create a rally cry to defend their quarterback, Coach etc...

Maybe this incident with Patricia will rally the players to play together/harder to defend their coach?
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

#detroitVSeverybody

eh, i don't think so. Tbh, i don't think this will be much of a story come preseason-ish, unless more details/new accusations come about.

Our rally cry is a yawn

give us a reason not to yawn

whoever dug this news up was probably pissed as hell when he signed with the Lions

this person was like OMG this gonna be so good, then

he could've been a mass murderer and no one would care, we're the ****ing Lions

Or this will be our excuse for 2018. Team will come out flat and lose a bunch early on. Chalk it up to MP being distracted by the terrible, evil media.

Then the Lions will finish strong, just miss the playoffs (giving us another **** draft spot) and everyone will be excited to see what Patricia can do in 2019 without all the distractions.

SOL

yea i dont thinking so ether... the HC being accused of rape 20 years ago vs the whole team being accused of currently cheating...

not really on the same filed

if more comes out and the women come forward or w/e only change i see is him being let go.. but even that is unlikely

Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner

The rally cry should have been/was Detroit Vs. Everybody after the playoff game in Dallas. Unfortunately the team pissed that down their leg.

On a side note I see other teams doing the (city) vs. everybody shirt now. New England Vs. Everybody, for example, was one of the more douche ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The rally cry should have been/was Detroit Vs. Everybody after the playoff game in Dallas. Unfortunately the team pissed that down their leg.

On a side note I see other teams doing the (city) vs. everybody shirt now. New England Vs. Everybody, for example, was one of the more douche ones.
    Kind of like that whole stupid "Why not us?" thing. That was so lame & desperate.

A golf course/condo resort in town ran a campaign like that. "Why not live here?" "Why not golf here?" We still laugh about that.

Our Rally Cry: Hide your kids, hide your wife...

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    eh, i don't think so. Tbh, i don't think this will be much of a story come preseason-ish, unless more details/new accusations come about.
    Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on your general opinion on this) it will be a story... all ****ing year .

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on your general opinion on this) it will be a story... all ****ing year .
    probley true.. i mean how long have we been hearing about Stafford being roommates with whats his nuts in the MLB

Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner

Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    probley true.. i mean how long have we been hearing about Stafford being roommates with whats his nuts in the MLB
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Or this will be our excuse for 2018. Team will come out flat and lose a bunch early on. Chalk it up to MP being distracted by the terrible, evil media.

Then the Lions will finish strong, just miss the playoffs (giving us another **** draft spot) and everyone will be excited to see what Patricia can do in 2019 without all the distractions.

SOL
    2019 Stafford gets caught cheating on his wife with Taylor Swift and gets her pregnant...its a leading story on ESPN, TMZ, and serves as multiple cold opens for SNL.

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast