Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I would be very pleased if it's Stackhouse. He is getting tons of praise league wide and it seems most teams are considering him. It's not going to be long before he is gone. Sort of hope that is part of masai's plan.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

There are very few names that would disappoint me, at this point. I'm looking forward to seeing if a new voice can change some players.

Fans are actually very divided on the next coach. Makes sense, the options other than Bud are unknown.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Fans are actually very divided on the next coach. Makes sense, the options other than Bud are unknown.
    After the initial shock, it looks like many are on board with the change, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I would agree with that. Even myself internally, I'm torn. Pau Gasol talks a big game about Becky Hammon. Bud is a Popps disciple as well. Etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    If thats the quote I'm not concerned. I'm willing to bet he was speaking to Demars confidence as a scorer

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    He was generally talking about DD and Lowry. He said stars have a role to get 20 points and they should some how get that regardless of what kind of shooting night they are having. Then again that was 2 years ago. So hopefully stackhouse has gained more experience by now:-)

Well, Bud's going to Bucks. Raptors did not extend an offer.

I guess it's Stackhouse.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

he talks about not liking the switching so much, and jokes that he would not have liked himself as a player if he was coach. these are all the things i wanted to hear.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

i remember listening to that pod when it came out. he came across alot better than i expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    i remember listening to that pod when it came out. he came across alot better than i expected.
    that's it right, you sort of have an idea of how he would be based on his early career and some of the controversy but he sounds so much more blue collar than i expected.

out of the box idea - stack as head coach, VC as assistant. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    out of the box idea - stack as head coach, VC as assistant. lol.
    And Bargs as shooting coach?

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    And Bargs as shooting coach?
    no but there is always that one loser that everyone makes fun of -- and bonds over it
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 05-17-2018 at 02:50 PM.

I think missing out on Bud is a bigger deal than people are making it out to be.

T-Mac says it makes no sense for them to hire one the assistant coaches if they were unhappy about the in game adjustments.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast