Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 172
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,148
    Raptors vs Bucks for Bud. Who wins?
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,148
    I suppose it's a good sign that Hawks fan were upset that Bud left.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,375
    i don't want Bud. if it's not a fresh unknown or someone who has accomplished something i won't be the least bit happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer:32343954
    i don't want Bud. if it's not a fresh unknown or someone who has accomplished something i won't be the least bit happy.
    Have anyone in mind?
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHmH...t=WL&index=19\

    dont know if this was posted already
    A lot of what some of us have been saying here. Although said much more eloquently .

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Have anyone in mind?
    i want them to persuade Gun Van Jeffdy but apparently they won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    17,516
    Id like to see what Stackhouse can do. Im of the belief that it was him who helped the kids get their confidence and got them to play the way they do. Which is kind of funny considering he was a notorious chucker.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,818
    Are there no dark horse coaches from NCAA?

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46,229
    I think Bud is going to Milwaukee


  10. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32345565
    I think Bud is going to Milwaukee
    Word is he's using the Raptors to raise his price.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,148
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc.:32345358
    Are there no dark horse coaches from NCAA?
    Jay Wright.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    7,428
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Id like to see what Stackhouse can do. Im of the belief that it was him who helped the kids get their confidence and got them to play the way they do. Which is kind of funny considering he was a notorious chucker.
    All I remember is in 2016 playoffs, after a terrible DD performance, stackhouse said stars need to keep shooting. Whether you are 5-10 or 5-25, you gotta keep shooting till you get 20 points.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    All I remember is in 2016 playoffs, after a terrible DD performance, stackhouse said stars need to keep shooting. Whether you are 5-10 or 5-25, you gotta keep shooting till you get 20 points.
    If thats the quote I'm not concerned. I'm willing to bet he was speaking to Demars confidence as a scorer

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    If thats the quote I'm not concerned. I'm willing to bet he was speaking to Demars confidence as a scorer

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    My reaction was the opposite. Now I don't want Stackhouse.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i want them to persuade Gun Van Jeffdy but apparently they won't.
    If that's who I'm thinking, then 100x this. They need a coach with playoff experience.. The Van Gundys or Adleman I think should be considered.

    But no, we're heading for a boys club
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •