• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 55 of 229 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Gotchya, but are we allowed to say we think Lithuana could put up a fight if they have multiple All Stars, the league MVP and they just posted one of the most efficient offensive seasons in the sports history? Or is that still a no? You make the rules so let me know.

PS: I hope you and the like minded are all about to be FILTHY rich because about a month ago Vegas had the Rockets and Warriors as even money to win the title, so seeing as you thought a Warriors title was easier to predict than the sun rising in the East, I'm assuming you had heaps on it. What are you going to do with all the money?
    So your point is I was so right I should be filthy rich because of how dead on I was?

Save the money, knowing how incredibly right Iíve been is reward enough.

Anyway. Back on topic. Id expect rox role players to be better and I said warriors in 6 so I need to to win 1 of the 1st 2 games. Kd can go off but need to limit transition opportunities.

This game is pretty much the whole series. If Houston can win tonight, they just need to take one of the first two at the Oracle to even the series and take back HCA. But if they lose, they almost have to take both of the road games, and I just can't see that happening.

If the Rockets role players perform better tonight, they play better transition defense and they continue to get solid production out of Harden, Paul and Capela, I think they win. But if any of those three things don't happen, it's going to be a really long night...

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Good call, the fact that they did it with a salary cap is way more ****ing impressive.

Altho it will turn this thread into hell, I still wanna see a beat down tonight. Going home with a 2-0 lead would be absolutely beautiful, would put all the pressure in the world on the Rox

Also, just the fact they hate us so much, Harden and Paul already did on separate teams, and now they together, plus the whole team was built specifically to beat us. Would be nice to send a message
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Very curious to see if Dantoni make any adjustments

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Rockets need to push back here and prove they've got some fight in them. They're on life support and need to play like they're fighting for their lives. With their window possibly closing, they simply need to just lay it all on the line and execute

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    This game is pretty much the whole series. If Houston can win tonight, they just need to take one of the first two at the Oracle to even the series and take back HCA. But if they lose, they almost have to take both of the road games, and I just can't see that happening.

If the Rockets role players perform better tonight, they play better transition defense and they continue to get solid production out of Harden, Paul and Capela, I think they win. But if any of those three things don't happen, it's going to be a really long night...
    Agreed

Rox biggest weapon is their quick strike ability. They shouldn't slow things down so much

Really promising start tonight. I love how aggressive Trevor has been on both ends. They really missed him in that second half on Monday. If he can be that fourth guy to have an impact, I really like their odds tonight.

Steph Curry reminds me soo much of his dad Dell Curry.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Durant just destroyed Hardens ankles. My God.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sloppy start

Jesus, Luc is killing them. He's been a shell of himself in the playoffs. But I've got to think the shoulder is bothering him.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Steph Curry reminds me soo much of his dad Dell Curry.
    lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJ heating up from 3

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk