• Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

WCF: [1] Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors [2] Warriors lead 2-1

VS.

All games in EST

Game 1 in Houston: Monday, May 14, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

Game 2 in Houston: Wednesday, May 16, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

Game 3 in Oakland: Sunday, May 20, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)

Game 4 in Oakland: Tuesday, May 22, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

Game 5* in Houston: Thursday, May 24, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

Game 6* in Oakland: Saturday, May 26, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

Game 7* in Houston: Monday, May 28, 9 p.m. ET (TNT)

* If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Javale Mcgee
    PF: Draymond Green
    SF: Kevin Durant
    SG: Klay Thompson
    PG: Steph Curry

Projected Starting Lineups:

C: Clint Capela
    PF: PJ Tucker
    SF: Trevor Ariza
    SG: James Harden
    PG: Chris Paul

Oracle Arena, Oakland

Toyota Center, Houston

Last edited by kdspurman; 05-11-2018 at 10:01 AM.

I say Houston wins this series but just barely...Houston wins it in 7 games but Game 1 and Game 2 are essential for Houston because they are playing at home against GSW. If they can go up 2-0 on Golden State then I can see them winning this series at least in 6. However, I think it goes 7.

Rockets win it in 7 games...it goes all the way to a Game 7 with Houston winning to dethrone Golden State and go to their first Finals since 1995

If Rockets win this series, doesn't matter if it goes to 7... it's a choke by the Warriors.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Rockets win this series I just think it is their time man

I've got Warriors in 6.

I would LOVE to be wrong. Make no mistake, if I am wrong, I will be INSUFFERABLE.

**** this ****... RED NATION BABY. I'm ALL IN on the Rox.

This is what we've been waiting for, boyos! The ultimate showdown! List of injured opponents in last 3 years the Warriors have faced:

2015: Pelicans with no Jrue, Grizzlies with injured Conley, Rockets with no Beverley, Cavs with no Irving + Love
    2016: No injuries to opponents as far as I can remember, lose championship that year
    2017: Blazers with no Nurkic, Jazz with no Favors and Hill I believe, Spurs with no Kawhi
    2018: Spurs with no Kawhi, Pelicans with no Cousins

ROX IN SEVEN LETS GET THAT UPSET!

This post is gonna get the panties of GS fans all bunched up, but I don't care.

LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If Rockets win this series, doesn't matter if it goes to 7... it's a choke by the Warriors.
    Don't tell Warriors fans that. There's a movement on twitter that they're the underdogs. LMAO

Houston are the underdogs

Game 1 will mean a lot ... at the moment I'm saying Warriors in 5.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

However, Games 1 and 2 are in Houston and Houston playing at home...they are a great home team best record in the NBA for a reason and if CP3 plays the way he did in the Jazz series I can see them beating the Warriors. Harden is almost hard to stop. Not to mention Houston is known for the 3 as they shoot a lot of 3's every game.

WCF: [1] Houston Rockets vs [2] Golden State Warriors

If we get 6 games and 5 are close rockets did pretty good. I will guess warriors in 5, don't expect it to be quite as good as some of the hype (although they will be closer than anyone else still IMO).

the real NBA Finals. I am a believer in this Houston team. This Houston team is different from past Rockets team. They D up, they can be physcial, and its not all Harden anymore, CP3 takes a big chunk off Harden.

as dominant as the Rockets are with ISO ball, this is the series that ISO ball will hurt them in the end IMO, GSW has to many good defenders to stiffle the ISO ball unless Harden and CP3 produce at near legendary levels

I respect the Rockets, but its one of those things like in the Boston series (cant pick against Lebron until someone proves them wrong) I cant pick against the Warriors until someone proves them wrong.

Warriors in 7

First Sim League Title!

Warriors in 6. Harden has played very poor in some games that would absolutely cost them the game vs Warriors. Harden has been shooting 30% from three the entire Utah series. He needs to step it up if Rockets are to make it competitive. IMO, Harden+CP3 need to outplay Curry+Klay if they are to win.

This will possibly be the highest level of basketball ever seen in a playoff series. The original versus the team specifically constructed to try to take them down.

Enjoy the show.

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast