0 0%
  • Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Good game by the Rockets they came out ready. They knew they couldnt lose this game. Warriors came out flat.

I will say, though, if Houston drops both games at Oracle, even if they win Game 5 in home defense, they probably go down in Game 6 back in the Bay Area. They gotta split in Oakland to stay in this series, for sure. You split, then win Game 5, try to steal Game 6 on the road, if not then definitely give your all in Game 7. They can do it. If you split but lose Game 5, then you better win Game 6, lol.
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 05-16-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Warriors undefeated at home for the last 2 years in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    No Iím talking about the times Paul broke Curry off with a crossover or pull back dribble that put him on his ***.
    That definitely didn't happen twice

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Most important thing this win does is give the Rockets the coveted Game 5 at home.
    Only silver lining I can see after an *** whooping like this, would be nice to send the Rox packing in front of their fans

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Only silver lining I can see after an *** whooping like this, would be nice to send the Rox packing in front of their fans
    I don't mind the rockets. I actually like a few of their players. Im not the biggest CP3 fan tho.

That could definitely happen, too. That would mean 3 straight wins, though. Warriors can do that, for sure, but that would result from a huge meltdown by Houston. There's the freak games that are decided by one bad turnover or one basket late, but for that to happen three straight games, I don't think so. It would take a blowout, then maybe a hard loss in Game 4, and then a meltdown in Game 5.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Warriors won't win unless Curry plays better. Gotta get something from Klay too.

It'll be a different story at home tho. Seeing a real playoff crowd will get the Rockets shook.
    They got a great crowd, but yea, roaracle gonna be electric. Gonna have a lil feel like when lebron comes to town

KD 38 on 60 percent shooting -28

Curry 16 on 37 pct shooting and is being used as the other teams target because of bad defense -20

Curry with the best plus/minus... PLUS/MINUS IS ***.

what injury are they talking about regarding steph curry? I heard he was running around dunking in practice yesterday. Webber keeps labeling it a leg injury. IS it something recent? Is it the knee injury that he sat out half the playoffs to heal?

They got a great crowd, but yea, roaracle gonna be electric. Gonna have a lil feel like when lebron comes to town
    problem with the warriors is that you never ever know what kinda effort they are gonna bring. this game looked like a random game at the end of a road trip in january in terms of effort for klay and steph.... they completely phoned it in

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    I don't mind the rockets. I actually like a few of their players. Im not the biggest CP3 fan tho.
    Oh I donít mind them at all, cmon they a filthy team, but thatís what I love, makes it way better.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what injury are they talking about regarding steph curry? I heard he was running around dunking in practice yesterday. Webber keeps labeling it a leg injury. IS it something recent? Is it the knee injury that he sat out half the playoffs to heal?
    yea Webber doesn't think he's healthy. He seems fine to me. Just 1 bad game for him.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    KD 38 on 60 percent shooting -28

Curry 16 on 37 pct shooting and is being used as the other teams target because of bad defense -20

Curry with the best plus/minus... PLUS/MINUS IS ***.
    Oh god, not stats again!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    That definitely didn't happen twice
    Game 1 between the leg pull back dribble, game 2 crossover attacking the basket then the dish to Tucker. It happened twice. No shame in it, CP3 is a great player with a great handle, you just donít see someone get their ankles broken very often let alone in back to back games.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast