• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 51 of 152 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is your opinion they are legitimate concerns.

But, how was virtually every other poster in this thread who isn't a GS fan able to accurately predict that the concerns Warriors fans are worried by wouldn't be as big a concern as they thought?

Like everyone saw the Warriors running through the Pelicans and beating the Rockets coming, except Warriors fans apparently. So why are Warriors fans so continually wrong on their analysis of the Warrior's ability?
    I have to disagree with you. Before the Pelicans series people thought the Warriors were exposed to an upset. Sorry to tell you that, but this site pretty much bases itís opinions day to day and game to game

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    When did the Warriors become such Villians?

They were everyones favorite second team. They win the Championship in 2015 and it all flipped.
    We basically bent over everyoneís favorite team and favorite player in here and gave it to them so hard that they canít even see straight

Tends to rub people the wrong way

The saltiness is beyond unhealthy at this point, this is the most extreme hate I have ever seen, logicndone left they mind a long time ago and that **** ainít never coming back, lmao

Like I said, all the haters feel the Rox have a shot, and we served it up in such a manner that after one game the only team they thought might beat us doesnít look so strong anymore, these dudes just mentally spiraling down the toilet

Whatever works I guess..

I low key almost wanna see the Rox win tonight just to see the reactions, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I have to disagree with you. Before the Pelicans series people thought the Warriors were exposed to an upset. Sorry to tell you that, but this site pretty much bases itís opinions day to day and game to game
    Well, you're wrong so no need to apologize.

2 people voted Pelicans would win, 2 thought GS in 7. 16 voted GS in 6 or less. It was pretty overwhelming GS was expected to win by non-GS fans.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I truly dont think the champs mind your opinion on this matter. Theyíll be enshrined in HOF, get their hundreds of millions in salary and endorsements, and still have millions of fans who love and adore them as people and as basketball players. Youíll continue to do what you do and life will go on despite your rankings lol
    Donít be acting like lebron now...

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    alot of that is from being institutionalized. things have gone so horribly wrong for this team for so long that its almost expected. this sudden shine is almost to good to be true. years of beatings will always make you flinch.
    fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I'm just ****ing with you guys, in case that isn't obvious by now.
    Might as well just play the role at this point bro...

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    We basically bent over everyoneís favorite team and favorite player in here and gave it to them so hard that they canít even see straight

The saltiness is beyond unhealthy at this point, this is the most extreme hate I have ever seen, logicndone left they mind a long time ago and that **** ainít never coming back, lmao

Like I said, all the haters feel the Rox have a shot, and we served it up in such a manner that after one game the only team they thought might beat us doesnít look so strong anymore, these dudes just mentally spiraling down the toilet

Whatever works I guess..
    Basically this. Please see above. No one likes to get caught off guard and then roughly backdoored like what weíve seen in these playoffs. The Saltiness does make sense

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    thats cp3's game though.
    Yeah, and after all these years he's doing it even more and still not getting called.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Might as well just play the role at this point bro...
    Hahah, yeah at this point I can't take anyone serious on these forums when it comes to this team. The anger is too real. Might as well just troll em and confuse em.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I mean you can't be sure of his intent or that it wasn't going for a nut shot. I think swinging and elbow from behind and ending up close to the area (or dangerous territory as you say) is different than a leg kick from the front side to the area though.

Either way if you wanna say we can't know intent on either situation (I am assuming you mean Green kick) for sure that's fair but obviously one looks much worse. CP3 has always been like that on defense and when refs don't call it he can really be a pest at times.

I generally think smaller players get away with a bit more sometimes or larger players take more contact without same calls etc. It's not like a huge deal I would complain about or anything but I think if a larger Draymond were all over someone in a similar way CP3 can be at times it's called a foul.
    I didn't mean the Green kick.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is your opinion they are legitimate concerns.

But, how was virtually every other poster in this thread who isn't a GS fan able to accurately predict that the concerns Warriors fans are worried by wouldn't be as big a concern as they thought?

Like everyone saw the Warriors running through the Pelicans and beating the Rockets coming, except Warriors fans apparently. So why are Warriors fans so continually wrong on their analysis of the Warrior's ability?
    I'm afraid you are mistaken. I think my first post in this thread was predicting a Warriors win in 5. But even with that prediction I can have a legitimate concern that Green might get ejected because the Rockets have some good antagonizers. The concern that Capella could cause problems around the rim is STILL a legitimate concern. The possibility of the Rockets hitting 25 3s is still a legitimate concern.

A legitimate concern is not guaranteed to go one way or the other and you can't know what will happen until the series is over.

I'm not concerned that my house will be flooded but it's enough of a legitimate concern that my insurance agent wants to sell me insurance for it. Lava is not enough of a legitimate concern for me to be able to buy insurance for it. One is unlikely but possible, the other is effectively impossible. The Warriors could lose, there are many many ways for them to lose, and the ways it can happen are legitimate concerns even if they don't happen

Whatever works I guess..
    To be clear when posters literally use quotes from what you guys have said/asked for that is being interpreted as hate. When you respond to someone hating on lesser teams that is whining/crying. Multiple GS fans (you, tre, COD, Coolbeans just quoted/agree with this post) have now bashed others teams as crap, told them to stop watching, or said things like GS bent all our teams over etc etc.

This type of stuff is coming from one side on a very regular basis in here at this point at the exact same time we are pointing to you guys saying the league is pretty close/even/challenging etc. You can complain about hate all you want but when you guys are the ones constantly bashing others for their opinions (and them backing it up with evidence) I am not really sure what you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't mean the Green kick.
    Oh what were you referring to? My bad I guess I am not as sure then what the reference was to.

Either way I think that you can argue we don't know CP3's intent but to me it doesn't appear to be a nut shot attempt even if uncalled for/close at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    To be clear when posters literally use quotes from what you guys have said/asked for that is being interpreted as hate. When you respond to someone hating on lesser teams that is whining/crying. Multiple GS fans (you, tre, COD, Coolbeans just quoted/agree with this post) have now bashed others teams as crap, told them to stop watching, or said things like GS bent all our teams over etc etc.

This type of stuff is coming from one side on a very regular basis in here at this point at the exact same time we are pointing to you guys saying the league is pretty close/even/challenging etc. You can complain about hate all you want but when you guys are the ones constantly bashing others for their opinions (and them backing it up with evidence) I am not really sure what you expect?
    Except unfortunately those quotes were taken out of context, as you cried saying people are trying to hype the celtics as being on par with us when in actuality people were saying their style of play is what matches up

Listen, it don't bother me, it's your health. Proceed how you want. It would be nice to be able to talk about basketball in a basketball thread, but looks like that ship is sailing off

... unless Rox win tonight, then peoples rage might calm a bit
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train