1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    So bitter

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    When did the Warriors become such Villians?

They were everyones favorite second team. They win the Championship in 2015 and it all flipped.
    ooh ooh. I'll go!

When Draymond started showing how dirty he was. When Curry turned into a d bag that treated every 3 pointer like it was a tryout for high stepping while in orgasm. When fans started saying things like, "Ultimately, I think it's time you guys find a new sport. The NBA belongs to the Warriors."
    When KD decided it was too hard to try and lead his team or join a team forming a good team rather than D riding his way onto a 73 win team to win. When KD knew he was a ***** so started responding to "haters" on fake social media accounts defending himself and slandering his old teammates.

Shall I continue?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So to be clear this is what so many people are talking about, the hypocrisy on a regular basis is amazing. Everything is a tough battle with close matchups and we have to overrate their players etc. but when a little lead is gained and things appear to be as easy as ever with a little security the bragging begins about how others need to find a new sport because this GS team owns the league. Within 48 hours and after one win it is that easy to flip the switch for you guys and the hypocrisy is astounding (like I said it is a totally new level of crazy unseen before).

OMG you guys need to just be quite the league is wide open and teams like NO were favorites early, Jazz were legit challenging, Luc Mbah Moute is an offensive threat. Quit complaining that Warriors are so stacked it is just BS hate. PS don't forget we obviously run the league so you guys should just be sad about your team or find a new sport.

Like Valade said having opinions such as this team isn't on par with clearly inferior teams or negative offensive players aren't some big threat etc. isn't really whining. The whining comes from those who get upset that reality doesn't fit in with whatever narrative is being created in your guys heads. Then you tend to just lash out at the people bringing up rational points/arguments and the circle continues.
    "well said. +1"

-lolplease from the grave

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Team wise you have to give them credit. Individually, none of them rise up the ranks
    I truly dont think the champs mind your opinion on this matter. They’ll be enshrined in HOF, get their hundreds of millions in salary and endorsements, and still have millions of fans who love and adore them as people and as basketball players. You’ll continue to do what you do and life will go on despite your rankings lol

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    ooh ooh. I'll go!

When Draymond started showing how dirty he was. When Curry turned into a d bag that treated every 3 pointer like it was a tryout for high stepping while in orgasm. When fans started saying things like, "Ultimately, I think it's time you guys find a new sport. The NBA belongs to the Warriors."
    When KD decided it was too hard to try and lead his team or join a team forming a good team rather than D riding his way onto a 73 win team to win. When KD knew he was a ***** so started responding to "haters" on fake social media accounts defending himself and slandering his old teammates.

Shall I continue?
    yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    ooh ooh. I'll go!

Shall I continue?
    Stephs antics have led to his popularity as a global athlete. Now youre reaching for any other reason to dislike the Warriors other than your otherwise obvious disdain for KD. Like I tell my wife, ‘it’s time to let it go.’

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They were better but not so much better that matchups didn’t matter, that’s what you’re not getting. Matchups matter vs this GS insofar as it determines whether the series is a sweep or 4/5 games. There is no team, regardless of how well they matchup with GS, in the league right now that can beat a healthy GS team because they’re just not talented enough.
    Until I see the concerns allayed they are legitimate concerns. You don't have to like it for it to be true.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Ok ya that was it, doesn't look like a nut shot but still cmon. Thanks
    1. Hard to say what he was targeting, but we learned in 2016 that contact with nuts is not required for it to be a "nut shot".

2. Leaned over like that the end of CP3's elbow is in some dangerous territory.

CP3 is grabbing, pulling, hooking, and shoving ... and somehow the refs don't see most of it.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    1. Hard to say what he was targeting, but we learned in 2016 that contact with nuts is not required for it to be a "nut shot".

CP3 is grabbing, pulling, hooking, and shoving ... and somehow the refs don't see most of it.
    thats cp3's game though.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    well done sir
    haha nice.

Now I just keep replaying the chorus to "gone" in my head though so thanks for that (that's honestly when I thought about KD too when I made a connection to Kanye lol)

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Ultimately, I think it's time you guys find a new sport. The NBA belongs to the Warriors.
    Literally less than a week ago you were arguing how close Houston was to GS

I guess you finally saw the truth.

I mean you can't be sure of his intent or that it wasn't going for a nut shot. I think swinging and elbow from behind and ending up close to the area (or dangerous territory as you say) is different than a leg kick from the front side to the area though.

Either way if you wanna say we can't know intent on either situation (I am assuming you mean Green kick) for sure that's fair but obviously one looks much worse. CP3 has always been like that on defense and when refs don't call it he can really be a pest at times.

I generally think smaller players get away with a bit more sometimes or larger players take more contact without same calls etc. It's not like a huge deal I would complain about or anything but I think if a larger Draymond were all over someone in a similar way CP3 can be at times it's called a foul.

I'm just ****ing with you guys, in case that isn't obvious by now.

Until I see the concerns allayed they are legitimate concerns. You don't have to like it for it to be true.
    It is your opinion they are legitimate concerns.

But, how was virtually every other poster in this thread who isn't a GS fan able to accurately predict that the concerns Warriors fans are worried by wouldn't be as big a concern as they thought?

Like everyone saw the Warriors running through the Pelicans and beating the Rockets coming, except Warriors fans apparently. So why are Warriors fans so continually wrong on their analysis of the Warrior's ability?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is your opinion they are legitimate concerns.

But, how was virtually every other poster in this thread who isn't a GS fan able to accurately predict that the concerns Warriors fans are worried by wouldn't be as big a concern as they thought?

Like everyone saw the Warriors running through the Pelicans and beating the Rockets coming, except Warriors fans apparently. So why are Warriors fans so continually wrong on their analysis of the Warrior's ability?
    alot of that is from being institutionalized. things have gone so horribly wrong for this team for so long that its almost expected. this sudden shine is almost to good to be true. years of beatings will always make you flinch.

Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast