• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    this thread is about the matchup not crying about the warriors or their fanbase. it gets crazy old. whats crazier is that it isnt really coming from rox fans. just a bunch of bitter people trying to troll.
    i fully expect nothing but a ship for the next 3 years barring injury. some teams are a challenge but im thinking more of it will take 5 or 6 games kinda challenge. its odd to me that you cant say a team presents a challenge.
    If the outcome of the series is not in doubt and the only difference is whether they can push the series from 5 games to 6, it’s not challenge. You’re using “challenge” here in the same way someone uses it to say playing Madden on Pro is more challenging than on Rookie, but neither are a challenge in that you may actually lose.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If the outcome of the series is not in doubt and the only difference is whether they can push the series from 5 games to 6, it’s not challenge. You’re using “challenge” here in the same way someone uses it to say playing Madden on Pro is more challenging than on Rookie, but neither are a challenge in that you may actually lose.
    Good. Good luck catching up.

Ultimately, I think it's time you guys find a new sport. The NBA belongs to the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Re-watching the game, CP3's physical "defense" is way over the line. I wish the refs would just call every foul on him for a game, he'd foul out in a quarter. And where is the outrage for CP3 getting in yet another nut shot?
    He hit kd in *** bro. And kd deserves every bad karma she has coming from the basketball gods.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Ultimately, I think it's time you guys find a new sport. The NBA belongs to the Warriors.
    Nah, not really.

I mean they'll win the championships but no one will really acknowledge it. We'll tune in for regular season and post season drama but when it comes to the warriors, they might as well play by themselves right? They're so far superior to every team and that's with 2 betas.

Who cares about betas though when you can stack the odds in your favor!? Yippie!

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Nah, not really.

I mean they'll win the championships but no one will really acknowledge it. We'll tune in for regular season and post season drama but when it comes to the warriors, they might as well play by themselves right? They're so far superior to every team and that's with 2 betas.

Who cares about betas though when you can stack the odds in your favor!? Yippie!
    Team wise you have to give them credit. Individually, none of them rise up the ranks

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    thank you for clarifying that. in the future I will float you any words I plan to use. oh wait...did I use float right?

So to be clear this is what so many people are talking about, the hypocrisy on a regular basis is amazing. Everything is a tough battle with close matchups and we have to overrate their players etc. but when a little lead is gained and things appear to be as easy as ever with a little security the bragging begins about how others need to find a new sport because this GS team owns the league. Within 48 hours and after one win it is that easy to flip the switch for you guys and the hypocrisy is astounding (like I said it is a totally new level of crazy unseen before).

OMG you guys need to just be quite the league is wide open and teams like NO were favorites early, Jazz were legit challenging, Luc Mbah Moute is an offensive threat. Quit complaining that Warriors are so stacked it is just BS hate. PS don't forget we obviously run the league so you guys should just be sad about your team or find a new sport.

Like Valade said having opinions such as this team isn't on par with clearly inferior teams or negative offensive players aren't some big threat etc. isn't really whining. The whining comes from those who get upset that reality doesn't fit in with whatever narrative is being created in your guys heads. Then you tend to just lash out at the people bringing up rational points/arguments and the circle continues.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So to be clear this is what so many people are talking about, the hypocrisy on a regular basis is amazing. Everything is a tough battle with close matchups and we have to overrate their players etc. but when a little lead is gained and things appear to be as easy as ever with a little security the bragging begins about how others need to find a new sport because this GS team owns the league. Within 48 hours and after one win it is that easy to flip the switch for you guys and the hypocrisy is astounding (like I said it is a totally new level of crazy unseen before).

OMG you guys need to just be quite the league is wide open and teams like NO were favorites early, Jazz were legit challenging, Luc Mbah Moute is an offensive threat. Quit complaining that Warriors are so stacked it is just BS hate. PS don't forget we obviously run the league so you guys should just be sad about your team or find a new sport.

Like Valade said having opinions such as this team isn't on par with clearly inferior teams or negative offensive players aren't some big threat etc. isn't really whining. The whining comes from those who get upset that reality doesn't fit in with whatever narrative is being created in your guys heads. Then you tend to just lash out at the people bringing up rational points/arguments and the circle continues.
    haha. tell me who flipped sides like anikan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Team wise you have to give them credit. Individually, none of them rise up the ranks
    The NBA belongs to the Warriors. We decide who moves up the ranks.

maybe for a couple of years...

Teams are catching up since the 2015 championship. More teams are switching and shooting 3s. Its not even that big of an advantage anymore. Now the Warriors have work a bit harder limiting turnovers etc. Its the Defense and the championship pedigree that sets GS apart from other teams.

Warriors are just mentally smart and tough. They trust each other and game plan. They just don't panic when the game is on the line or down 20 points.
    Last edited by BKLYNpigeon; 05-16-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    haha. tell me who flipped sides like anikan.
    I had started a response pointing out the obvious but then it hit me...

Are you joking about KD?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    team wise you are right. kind of like Boston it takes unselfish players to buy into a team system. I would put Houston there as well and as soon as Ryan Anderson gets tf off the books they will have an opportunity to get another special player. its a thing very few teams get. so many players want their own stats, playing time, shine and so on. this is what separates most teams. specifically the spurs, its no coincidence they have been consistent winners. granted talent is required but if the entire team buys in things fall in place. if buying in makes the whole warriors squad beta then I'm perfectly fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I had started a response pointing out the obvious but then it hit me...

Are you joking about KD?
    well done sir

When did the Warriors become such Villians?

They were everyones favorite second team. They win the Championship in 2015 and it all flipped.

Page 49 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast