• Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Green goes down and itís over for GS. Green is the most important player on GS.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Person? Lmao, no hes just the antithesis of what his job promotes . It makes him a career coward but as a person/ intellectual (which are characteristics I value most) I'm sure he's mediocre or below. Honestly listening to him over the years has not been very enlightening but what do you expectfrom celebs? He's fine in that regard, he just stands out in basketball for his lack of competitive drive despite goat caliber talent.

It's actually the opposite, soy boys today are too soft to call a spade a spade, far more damaging .to deny reality.
    "spade a spade" is this a racial thing?

Not everybody can be a Dirk and stay on one team and finally and literally single handedly get it done and win a championship with a cast of mediocre players around him (Dirk in 2011). Obviously KD didn't think he could get it done in OKC with a triple double machine Westbrook as his teammate so he did the only logical thing - join a sure fire championship caliber, 73 game winning GS team.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post

Not everybody can be a Dirk and stay on one team and finally and literally single handedly get it done and win a championship with a cast of mediocre players around him (Dirk in 2011). Obviously KD didn't think he could get it done in OKC with a triple double machine Westbrook as his teammate so he did the only logical thing - join a sure fire championship caliber, 73 game winning GS team.
    "calling a spade a spade" just means telling it like it is

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post

Plz try and make it racial, or are you being genuine here?

He don't gotta be Dirk, just don't be a ***** unlike any other , tho I'm not sure if you're trolling me here

Yes I was just trolling you here. I think KD joining the Warriors after they won 73 games was beyond a joke. I don't fault GS but I do think it was weak for him to leave OKC for GS out of fear that he wasn't good enough to anchor a championship team without an already championship caliber team around him

Damn some of you guys take this way too serious that you guys have to start using personal insults. It's not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Damn some of you guys take this way too serious that you guys have to start using personal insults. It's not that serious
    True - at the end of the day professional sports is simply entertainment. I would be more entertained had KD been brave enough to stay in OKC kind of like Dirk in Dallas. Doesn't make him a bad person necessarily, just a tad bit cowardly in reference to him thinking he couldn't do it without Steph, Klay, Draymond et al

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Where. I'm not easily offended so idk wat you guys constitute as an insult these d a ys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Bad game? Lmao. No its just how much worse he was in comparison to everyone else. Its beneath him but such isthe luxury of a historical team wherein no individual gets ultimate glory from victory. Enjoy inthe splendor that is team basketball and don't focus on 1 player.
    Do you think Paul had a better game than Curry?

Do we got some hater on hater crime going on on this page? lol

Basically went the way I figured it would. Yawn. I expect more of the same......but hey, building your opponent up makes those improbable victories all the more sweeter. ****ing joke.

And congrats, likemystylez. Youíve become the worst poster on this site with your absolute dog **** takes and lol showing his true colors and getting permabanned for racist comments.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-15-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    it should be noted that moute and tucker played absolutely garbage. i actually enjoy watching both. i really hope dirty mike and the boys adjust and try to limit all that iso ball. giving the rest of the team an opportunity to play might make a difference.
    Stop listening to the talking heads on TV, they live in a bubble of 90s basketball. The Rockets are absolutely not going to abandon iso ball, it has worked for them all season and led to one of the most efficient offenses of all time. Iso ball was not the problem today, nor has it ever been for this team.. Role players not hitting jack **** was a problem and massive defensive lapses giving Golden State an incredibly high percentage of uncontested shots was the problem.
    ďToday, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!Ē - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Basically went the way I figured it would. Yawn. I expect more of the same......but hey, building your opponent up makes those improbable victories all the more sweeter. ****ing joke.

And congrats, likemystylez. Youíve become the worst poster on this site with your absolute dog **** takes and lol showing his true colors and getting permabanned for racist comments.
    What racist comments? Dude is nothing but jokes. Please describe reasonably what he said because I guarantee it was taken out of context

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You donít feel capelas an elite pick n roll big? I know itís just one aspect of offense, but itís something the Rox run over and over again. Even if you donít think heís elite at that Iíd assume worst case scenario we can say knocking on the door of elite

Now that I think of it, man, d12 woulda def been elite at that. Lucky for us he wanted to be shaq

Anyway, thatís just what I see when I see them, Iím not saying good it for the sake of sounding ďrightĒ

Either way we bout to whoop that ***!
    I mean elite at an all time level like a Karl Malone etc? No not really and Klay is that good of a shooter, Green DPOY again they are just at different levels talent wise. Capela is a very good player and in a specific role he might be better than Klay only because Klay could be held back in volume due to so much talent around him (maybe not as much tonight lol)

Dwight definitely would have benefited from just figuring out the best role for himself and playing to those strengths (yes like pick and roll) moreso than trying to be the man. The spacing out teams around him in Orlando were the way to go just needed a Harden in those days.

I just think it is so obvious which guys are more talented individually and which ones are playing their role great type of thing and that's what is going on here a bit. Capela is a great player with room to grow but again he just relies on others so much more for his impact/stats whereas Klay and even Green to an extent bring it with or without that support (posted earlier but series without Curry/KD they were fine carrying the load).

You guys got the W and I made some cash so can't be too mad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What racist comments? Dude is nothing but jokes. Please describe reasonably what he said because I guarantee it was taken out of context
    I donít know what lol said to get permaíed but it was something racist. Good riddance. That twat was trash.

Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast