• Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3422
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    but it was a friggin game 7!!!!!! thats as dicey as it gets
    He's not changing his mind, honestly anything KD/Warriors related isn't worth discussing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Anyone who's complaining about moving screens better be complaining for both sides or in general. Each team had several blatant moving screenings. That's how the NBA works now whether you like it or not. But that can't/shouldn't be used to fit your narrative that one side was favored over another.
    Idk, looked to me like the Rockets were getting called for some of theirs. I think the Warriors got away with all of them.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Anyone who's complaining about moving screens better be complaining for both sides or in general. Each team had several blatant moving screenings. That's how the NBA works now whether you like it or not. But that can't/shouldn't be used to fit your narrative that one side was favored over another.

NOT THE REASON ROCKETS LOST but I wish calls were more fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYve...ature=youtu.be

These are not fouls apparently

^Wishing the calls were more fair is a sentiment nearly all HOU opponents can identify with.
    Last edited by SteBO; 05-29-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    NOT THE REASON ROCKETS LOST but I wish calls were more fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYve...ature=youtu.be
    It's funny because if James Harden could've gotten the fact that the refs weren't calling b/s fouls then the Rockets may have won. But no, keep looking for fouls on your 3 balls. I'm so happy I don't have to watch that in the finals.

how is a friggin game 7 boring to you people
    All these dudes do is complain lol

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    ^Wishing the calls were more fair is a sentiment nearly all HOU opponents can identify with.
    Key word. "Nearly" I get it. It just sucks when it goes against you game 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It's funny because if James Harden could've gotten the fact that the refs weren't calling b/s fouls then the Rockets may have won. But no, keep looking for fouls on your 3 balls. I'm so happy I don't have to watch that in the finals.
    Well enjoy the same 4th straight finals with another quick non competitive series then

These are not fouls apparently

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Dubs in 5 or maybe 6 if LeBron hits some miraculous off balance fadeaway off the backboard shot. Or a rising 3 at the top of the key with 4 seconds left
    I honestly don’t think more than 1 game will be close enough for a shot like that to matter at the end.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Key word. "Nearly" I get it. It just sucks when it goes against you game 7.

Well enjoy the same 4th straight finals with another quick non competitive series then
    Dubs in 5 or maybe 6 if LeBron hits some miraculous off balance fadeaway off the backboard shot. Or a rising 3 at the top of the key with 4 seconds left

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Whether you like it or not, getting trucked on a 3 point attempt is a foul every single time
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Warriors in 5, Lebron wills his team to win game 3 or 4 in Cleveland and then proceed to get smoked afterwards in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I honestly don’t think more than 1 game will be close enough for a shot like that to matter at the end.
    Man they should’ve done everything they could to keep Kyrie. That truly was just a ****ed up trade for the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Man they should’ve done everything they could to keep Kyrie. That truly was just a ****ed up trade for the Cavs
    They could’ve just said no, he was still under contract.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

how is a friggin game 7 boring to you people
    don't confuse this for disrespect please - I think it's fair to say that a lot of people are just bored of you guys. individuals can keep people's fascination way longer than teams IMO.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...