Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the series?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors in 4

    1 3.03%
  • Warriors in 5

    13 39.39%
  • Warriors in 6

    11 33.33%
  • Warriors in 7

    1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 4

    0 0%
  • Rockets in 5

    1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

    1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

    5 15.15%
Page 222 of 229 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3422
  1. #3316
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,502
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not possible despite him being the GOAT

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Not the GOAT with bronze medals nor losing with HCA.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #3317
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,502
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The problem is, this is the equivalent of Shaq joining the Bulls after losing to the with Orlando.

    Its stupid.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    No it is not stick to Football.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  3. #3318
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,831
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Not the GOAT with bronze medals nor losing with HCA.
    You're going to have to start bashing Curry in a few short years when gs four or five peats and Warrior fans start calling for Curry as GOAT

  4. #3319
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    No it is not stick to Football.
    Yes, it is mane

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  5. #3320
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,097
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Well I was just hoping he would be as good as blake griffin, and griffin is on the decline.... but what is Randolph doing thse days
    He plays for Real Madrid now

  6. #3321
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    No it is not stick to Football.
    LeBron is a greater human than MJ also in what he gives back to the community. MJ even embarrassed and called out his own kids at his HOF induction. Good guy.

  7. #3322
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,698
    Great season by the Rockets. Morey’s just going to keep building. With no CP3, they weren’t going to win 6 or 7 but what’s fair is fair, The Warriors wouldn’t have lost 4 or 5 with Iguodala.

  8. #3323
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Great season by the Rockets. Morey’s just going to keep building. With no CP3, they weren’t going to win 6 or 7 but what’s fair is fair, The Warriors wouldn’t have lost 4 or 5 with Iguodala.
    You think they offer CP3 a max? I mean he's shown he's the exact type of leader you guys need. He even got Harden working on defense. But he's up there in age and the injuries are certainly a concern.

  9. #3324
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    You think they offer CP3 a max? I mean he's shown he's the exact type of leader you guys need. He even got Harden working on defense. But he's up there in age and the injuries are certainly a concern.
    Yeah, I imagine they have to, right? Maybe he takes a pay cut a bit but I don’t know. Morey might think a few tweaks and bringing these guys back might be enough or he might flip it and trade half the roster to obtain Lebron. Morey’s a genius, though. What he did last off season alone proved that.

  10. #3325
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, I imagine they have to, right? Maybe he takes a pay cut a bit but I don’t know. Morey might think a few tweaks and bringing these guys back might be enough or he might flip it and trade half the roster to obtain Lebron. Morey’s a genius, though. What he did last off season alone proved that.
    Yea I got to think he's back but hopefully at a less than max deal for you guys. I also don't see the Cavs playing ball and helping Bron leave. But you're right who knows what Morey does... small tinker or crazy large moves.

  11. #3326
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, I imagine they have to, right? Maybe he takes a pay cut a bit but I don’t know. Morey might think a few tweaks and bringing these guys back might be enough or he might flip it and trade half the roster to obtain Lebron. Morey’s a genius, though. What he did last off season alone proved that.
    CP3 isn't worth the max, he's old and fragile. If he wants to stay in HOU he will have to take a paycut so they can re-sign Ariza and Capela.

  12. #3327
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    42,884
    Weird? No, his interpretation is straight ignorant. How can you choke when you overachieved

  13. #3328
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    42,884
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    You're going to have to start bashing Curry in a few short years when gs four or five peats and Warrior fans start calling for Curry as GOAT
    Jbot will get the firmware update by then

  14. #3329
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    42,884
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The problem is, this is the equivalent of Shaq joining the Bulls after losing to the with Orlando.

    Its stupid.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Greatest comparison I've heard since kd joined a 73 win team

  15. #3330
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    42,884
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Yea I got to think he's back but hopefully at a less than max deal for you guys. I also don't see the Cavs playing ball and helping Bron leave. But you're right who knows what Morey does... small tinker or crazy large moves.
    If they don't max him out, he's hitching his ride to the true mvp. Bron will win another mvp if cp3 joins

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •