1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 215 of 229 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3422
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Rockets outbricked the Celtics lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    And ariza outbrick terry rozier. Didn’t know it could be done. Impressive stat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    The NBA wanted cap smoothening, the players didn't want it. You can blame this Warriors superteam on the players.
    I think it sucks that KD bandwagoned his way on to a 73 game winner but lets give GS some credit. The core of their team which was already arguably a super team was built with the 7th, 11th and 35th pick in the draft. They were just ****ing smarter than all of our favorite teams.

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Well we punched on them and got them tender for you Cleveland
    We'll come through for you.

PG should consider HOUSTON in the offseason

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    MLB has been great the past few seasons WTF are you getting all on the MLB for. Completely unwarranted.
    Juiced balls. Oh right, Homeruns add excitement
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    The NBA wanted cap smoothening, the players didn't want it. You can blame this Warriors superteam on the players.
    Last CBA clearly ****ed up
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    LOL - The league has a transparent lid they slide over Houston basket to make them miss 34 in a row 3 pointers. And that's not an exaggeration.
    Everyone knew the Rockets weren't going to take down this team. This was over before it started

Congrats dubs and their fans. They hit shots. We didn't. See y'all next year.

These are not fouls apparently

Really wish CP3 wouldn't have gotten hurt. This series is really tainted for me because he missed the last two games.

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    The warriors need to bring in some more talent for their reserves too- this series was way to stressful for warriors fans

Quote Originally Posted by c.c.:32367936
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Rigged *** game, rigged *** league. NBA is plain boring and predictable and is towards the bottom of the four major sports with the MLB as far as quality as far as I'm concerned. If they gave a rats *** about the integrity of this league, they would never allow the Warriors (or any superteam for that matter) to happen in the first place.
    Then don't watch

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Harden gonna make it rain at the strip clubs tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Actually Lebron proved in 16 that the Warriors just need to lose KD from the team and it is a contest, right?
    And bait Green into being stupid, again.

Would have been nice to Houston win just to change things up. If Cle and GS were evenly matched thats one thing, but there is a huge gap. Have to hope someone (better than Iggy) gets hurt.
    Now we will have to hear GS talk about how they are concerned about the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You've been complaining about it all year and yet you are still here saying the same stuff. Just stop watching.
    I give you a lot of credit. I probably couldn't root for a team where I knew the end result every year. Completely takes the emotion out of the sport for me as a fan

Harden should never be compared to the best players in the NBA. In the biggest game of his life, to prove he's the MVP for real, to show everyone he is on the Curry/KD category, he comes up empty. Bad turnover after bad turnover in the fourth. He got a few points off garbage time cause the Warriors let him. Just a terrible performance. Congrats to the Warriors but to say Rockets had no chance to win game 7 is a lie. They were winning by double-digits and then they weren't. End of story.