1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 152 of 229 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3422
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Rockets have 1 all star/all nba player, when you compare that to the Warriors itís not close. Youíre not getting sympathy for your worst starter being out when youíre that stacked.
    Houston has a much better bench and role players. GS may have some better players individually, but in the playoffs its about matchups. Houston is doing a great job switching and stifiling the warriors ball movement.

This series is very close.

Unfortunate Paul is out tomorrow. Hopefully he can go Monday if necessary. Golden State has had a lot of good fortune the past 4 years. They don't need anymore.

Draymond had like 3 late game **** ups, punched a rebound out (right to Ariza) which he coulda grabbed, then passed the ball on the ft rebound, then started slashing before securing the ball.

Good to see he still ready to go at it

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    A game 6 victory is guaranteed for the Warriors in my opinion too, but guaranteeing a game 7 victory is both brash and cocky....that's also exactly what draymond is, sooooooooo lol

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Yea both KD and Curry are choking on a fat one.
    Yup, itís like lebron and wade in Miami, which is still good company, but they gotta run the table to enter jordanís Bulls status

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yup, itís like lebron and wade in Miami, which is still good company, but they gotta run the table to enter jordanís Bulls status
    I need to see 3 straight championships

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Do you VM?
    Whatís that?

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    When did people jump on the Houston bandwagon? You were saying after game 3 that the Rockets had basically no shot at winning the series.

I get we wont ever know the outcome of those games with Iggy. But after the Warriors lose their smartest player and a guy who still gets it done physically, you really dont think that the Warriors were greatly limited from the Iggy injury?
    Love how Cavs had no excuse whe they lost without Love and Kyrie. This fan base is p****.

Because they dropped 2 close games. The Warriors all of a sudden have no chance of beating the Rockets if Chris Paul plays? lol
    No, but if heís out, Rockets have no chance. Like if u guys lost KD and Houston still had CP3 you guys would have no chance. Warriors fans...just wow

I didn't even realize the Warriors only put up 14 points in the fourth last night.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Pretty much this.. KD and Curry were both crazy elevating last playoff, but all that came to a halt this series. Both teams are actually pretty turned up defensively, so I'm not mad at the stats, but two huge 4th q no shows back to back...yea
    Good post, well said

I just dont think KD could lead a team like Curry did (prior to Durant getting here) and win back to back MVPs. Curry is the GOAT at a skill at basketball and Durant is not. Curry's defense isnt terrible and hes actually average overall and above average at some things at that end. I think it really comes down to preference on offense, and I prefer Curry's skillset to Durants.

Not to mention Curry's a better leader and inspires people on the court and in the stands. Durant cant replicate what Curry did at his peak
    Curry canít replicate it either. Remember, he is 30. Lebron is a freak, Curry is only going down hill. 28 is the normal peak for a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Call me yaweh because I have risen. That's actually one of my tamer predictions but psd has a ****ed up search function and the kids deleted a lot of my hot takes but there's easily a bunch that are a lot worse.

I'm just laughing that out of all my hot takes, that's the one you decided to sig up.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...aka ďIím coming for that #1 spotĒ (on the troll list)

and just like the past 4 years,the injury bug helps the warriors again
    ....coooookie

I need to see 3 straight championships
    Remember, free agency allows for a new super team every year. Bulls got to smash on the same teams every year who could not improve themselves. Not gonna happen in this era.