• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1380
    Who cares? He's useless. If Cavs lose, LeBron gets blamed with or without Love.

Boston should win game 7, but I've seen enough of Lebron not to bet against him..

Besides, if the Cavs lose, the team will just Blame Love again.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Boston should win game 7, but I've seen enough of Lebron not to bet against him..

Besides, if the Cavs lose, the team will just Blame Love again.
    No, they will blame LeBron. You honestly think the media would blame Love? He's got nothing to do with it. He's fallen off so much as a player in the playoffs that he's irrelevant at this point. And the sad part is, Cleveland Cavailers know that as well. When Love was on the floor, only George Hill went to help. Every other Cleveland Cavailers player stood there and just watched. They have no faith in Love. Nor should they. They are better off starting Jeff Green as he brings in more athleticism to at least stay in front/contest shots at the rim. Love doesn't contest anything. He stands in front of his player like that's sufficient defense.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    No, they will blame LeBron. You honestly think the media would blame Love? He's got nothing to do with it. He's fallen off so much as a player in the playoffs that he's irrelevant at this point. And the sad part is, Cleveland Cavailers know that as well. When Love was on the floor, only George Hill went to help. Every other Cleveland Cavailers player stood there and just watched. They have no faith in Love. Nor should they. They are better off starting Jeff Green as he brings in more athleticism to at least stay in front/contest shots at the rim. Love doesn't contest anything. He stands in front of his player like that's sufficient defense.
    yep... that makes sense

Glad they will finally start the better player so they can't use the excuse of "if we only had started Jeff Green"

Love is out for Game 7. And Celtics are -2 in most books. I think that helps the Cavs more, Celtics were going at Love and making Cavs D scramble. But now the Cavs role players need to step up more, someone will have to give a solid 14-19pts with good efficiency, either Korver, Hill, JR having one of those games, Green having the game of his life or Clarkson.

**** I honestly don't know if this helps the Cavs with Lue coaching.
    Last edited by CHANGO; Yesterday at 03:36 PM.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

As I said in the gamethread I honestly don't know if this hurts more or help the Cavs. On one side, Celtics were attacking the Love weak defense and any matchup was a mismatch for him (either defending Horford or smaller/quicker guys) and in the other side the Cavs lose a 3pt guy that can space the floor. I'd say it helps them but with Lue coaching IDK man.

I think the best way is to play Korver in the Starting 5.

Hill
    JR
    Korver
    Lebron
    TT

Maybe Brad counters with sitting Baynes and putting Morris, or he can go big. We'll see.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Perimeter players tend to have a shorter career due to the obvious drainage on them in having to handle the ball. Kareem/Karl Malone were freaks for their longevity but the output by LeBron surpasses those guys. It's just amazing. You know, you see guys like Kyrie, PG, KD, Kawhi all get injured. The BEST player in the NBA in his fifteenth season is NEVER injured and hasn't been for his entire career. When will we ever see something like that again? He's a physical specimen of the likes that has to be tested and duplicated in a laboratory. If Aliens invaded Earth, give me LeBron James to defend us. David Griffin said he once saw LeBron James ankle bone hit the hardwood floor when he fell. LeBron James tightened his shoes and never came out of the game. This guy is the real life Black Panther.
    It's easier to be a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    It's easier to be a guard.
    Yeah you're not lugging a huge frame up and down the court all game.

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Yeah you're not lugging a huge frame up and down the court all game.
    Banging with other huge frames. There's a reason bron doesn't stick to his bread and butter post game, it's effing exhausting. Bigs have to run further down i think too

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Banging with other huge frames. There's a reason bron doesn't stick to his bread and butter post game, it's effing exhausting. Bigs have to run further down i think too
    But when he has to, he rings the bell...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Flashy Relax, I'm joking.

I was referring to that Thunder game when he had to leave early, and the entire team decided to **** on him, you know because he was single-handily responsible for giving up 148 points.

I agree that Lebron will get the flack if they lose from some narrative (How can he lose to a team without their two all-stars) or he'll be glorified from some other narrative (E.g. He's and his GOAT like play is the only reason that this team was able to force his way out of the conference)

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I was always amazed when LeBron ran the length of the floor to plaster a ball against the glass... It was like a hunt for him... In game 5 when Rozier slammed it and Lebron didn't make an attempt to plaster it, it became a little talk among sport shows...

So what does he do...??? He makes it up by running the length of the court for an easy lay-up, seems to then give Rozier a headstart and then hunts Rozier down and smacks the layup out of bounds...

Funny thing was Marv Albert called Green for that block and then corrected himself... I'm sure in game 7, LeBron will make sure Albert doesn't ever mistake him for Jeff Green ever again...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    But when he has to, he rings the bell...
    I hope to see a heavy dose of it this final game.

So glad I don't have to wake up at 4 am Monday!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

"MJ did this in his sleep."

No, he didn't. Michael was a scorer and right now, LeBron is doing it better and more efficient than MJ has ever done it.
    Lmao bro relax please. I know youíre in your 20ís and grew up with Bron but MJ..... this is why I donít like discussing GOAT etc talk, these are All-Time Greats, these Eras are different so are these all time great players.

Lebron is playing FANTASTIC basketball though, being my mid 30ís I got to watch MJ/ Late Magic very much but Lebron looks like he has 3 more dominant years left. He could really excel his career if he won for a franchise like the Lakers? Damn imagine the hype, all the Lakers fans coming around to actually liking bron lmfao that **** would be hilarious.

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192