• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 38 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Pick one. Clarkson or d wade? I think wade can give some real minutes of playoff basketball.
    It’s easily Wade.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Lebron needs to be a part of the team. It can’t be about “does he have enough help”. It doesn’t matter how good one player is - it’s always about how is everyone making everyone else better. Camping at the 3 point line waiting for a kick out isn’t how most players thrive so Lebron needs to understand that.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    And you all were eating that **** up after their first game together lol.

Ty Lue is garbage by the way.
    Lue doesn't play and a he has a guy that has the final say and seems to have a lot to say most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Celtics have struggled on the road. The Cavs are a different animal at home. This series is far from over. Obviously one game can change that, but I'm expecting a Cavs win in game 3.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    lol the 60s. What Durant has to do with it is, rather than just play a formality series and just win before it starts, the Warriors might've actually had to earn it.
    LMAO durant is like the one big name offseason aquisition that the celtics havent landed in the last decade- Garnett, Ray Allen, Al Horford etc. .... and lets ignore their 11 of 13 championships in the 60s. the 80s dominant celtics.... jeesh can the warriors just have 7 or 8 yrs of quality basketball before they tank for 20 yrs straight like they did from the early 90s to 2013

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Ok and loading up Garnett, and ray allen was really the celtics earning their ring in 08???
    Yeah, they made trades for guys near the end of there peak. Warriors did nothing wrong, I'm talking about Durant. It would've been like Bron joining them in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lue doesn't play and a he has a guy that has the final say and seems to have a lot to say most of the time.
    LeBron didn’t have JR in over Korver when JR had 0 points in 27 minutes. Lues rotations are terrible.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

It’s easily Wade.
    Why am I not shocked you feel that way? Wade is someone that’s used to playing off of lebron. Clarkson simply is not. Also jr Smith needs to be moved to the bench and Rodney hood should be the starter. He’s 6ft 8 and could help guard brown and Tatum.

The lost boys

Will JR Smith be suspended? Of course not, cuz of ratings ratings ratings ratings ratings

I hope Celtics whoop dat *** and this is coming from a Lakers fan lol I actually respect this celtics squad enough to root for them to go to the Finals but I hope they get swept against GS/HOU

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Lebron needs to be a part of the team. It can’t be about “does he have enough help”. It doesn’t matter how good one player is - it’s always about how is everyone making everyone else better. Camping at the 3 point line waiting for a kick out isn’t how most players thrive so Lebron needs to understand that.
    wait you think the guy with the most diverse skill set should adjust instead of asking everyone else too?

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Will JR Smith be suspended? Of course not, cuz of ratings ratings ratings ratings ratings

I hope Celtics whoop dat *** and this is coming from a Lakers fan lol I actually respect this celtics squad enough to root for them to go to the Finals but I hope they get swept against GS/HOU
    Helps the Celtics if JR isn’t suspended.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Celtics have struggled on the road. The Cavs are a different animal at home. This series is far from over. Obviously one game can change that, but I'm expecting a Cavs win in game 3.
    Its over

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Yeah, they made trades for guys near the end of there peak. Warriors did nothing wrong, I'm talking about Durant. It would've been like Bron joining them in 2011.
    and the 60s celtics literally had like 3 hall of fame players coming off their bench

Helps the Celtics if JR isn’t suspended.
    Burnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by ewing:32347357

Its over
    They have won one game on the road.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 38 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast