• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nono the lack of depth/horrid team and the celtics being great is why. I just think LOU is terrible. Lebron needs to just take a look in the mirror this off season and really think about the rockets/sixers/spurs but also think about how he could get that next title and getting that next title means just being a goddamn player... Even I know lebron did everything in his power to force the cavs to try and trade that pick this year for a player which would have been stupid and thankfully the cavs didnt listen. Lebron is a top 2 player that really could have benefitted from a pop or a jackson throughout his career.
    Or a Pat Riley?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So much whining about Lebron's teammates, coaches, etc. He's played with multiple HOFers, multiple Hall of Role Player Fame players, multiple great coaches, and he's chosen each and every one for the most part. If his style of play doesn't work it's on him. He's a great player and fun to watch but he's not interested in doing anything but Lebronball.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    So much whining about Lebron's teammates, coaches, etc. He's played with multiple HOFers, multiple Hall of Role Player Fame players, multiple great coaches, and he's chosen each and every one for the most part. If his style of play doesn't work it's on him. He's a great player and fun to watch but he's not interested in doing anything but Lebronball.
    If Bron had less of an ego his teams would all be better, I will say that much unequivocally.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Or a Pat Riley?
    I would have said him but i am sure wade is somewhere around here and rather not summon him by bringing up PR

when will people listen to me... I bet tre is in here screaming about plus/minus etc and lebron lolololol...

lol, bro! Werenít YOU the stat man? Donít be tryina pawn it off on Tre!

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    They're so loaded when healthy they might be better than GS. And they have the Warrior killer Kyrie.
    LeBron was the Warrior killer. Not kyrie, lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Yeah, Kyrie's efficient 27/4/4 and dagger three to win the series when no team scored for 5 minutes to close game 7 in Oracle were ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

No he wasn't. He was ineffective against them it wasn't until Draymond got suspended and Bogut went down that he played well. Kyrie won that series
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

nono the lack of depth/horrid team and the celtics being great is why. I just think LOU is terrible. Lebron needs to just take a look in the mirror this off season and really think about the rockets/sixers/spurs but also think about how he could get that next title and getting that next title means just being a goddamn player... Even I know lebron did everything in his power to force the cavs to try and trade that pick this year for a player which would have been stupid and thankfully the cavs didnt listen. Lebron is a top 2 player that really could have benefitted from a pop or a jackson throughout his career.
    Ehh that narrative ran its course a long time ago. People tried continuing it when the heat lost to the Mavs which was completely laughable
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    They're so loaded when healthy they might be better than GS.
    Calm down

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Calm down

Thanks bro

I wanted to say something but didn't wanna sound like a homer
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Yeah, Kyrie's efficient 27/4/4 and dagger three to win the series when no team scored for 5 minutes to close game 7 in Oracle were ehh.
    His 41 points in game 5 was nothing also.

The Truth Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Calm down

I do not say that lightly. Only due to Jaylen and Tatum being so good at such a young age makes me buy it.

The Truth Hurts.

Its hilarious... no dude in the history of any sport has gotten as much hate as lebron... He is clearly the goat and the haters know it... If he wins its the weak *** east and if he loses its he choked

Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast