0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 44 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Remember when David Griffin was about to get PG for Kyrie then got fired?
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

PG and Bledsoe iirc

JR should be suspended between these games. That type of **** can end a career. And this is more of the same from him.

Who was the white guy on NBA TV after the game last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

this young team (outside of Horford/Morris) just keeps growing up in front of us. From the Bucks series until now. They are learning alot and dealt with adversary really well.

They took a haymaker from the best player in the world in Q1 didnt fold. C's just keep chipping away and away and away until they take the lead and take over the game. Just a flat out impressive performance. Yesterdays performance was as bit as good as their game 1 considering the circumstances.

im getting myself hyped for a Cs v Ws finals. I know GSW will win, but the length, athletisicm, ball movement, pride this team has is going to make things super tough for GSW

First Sim League Title!

You know your team is trending in the right direction when an opposing player say that Danny Ainge is a ****ing thief referring to the Kyrie trade... Funny thing is, Kyrie has had zero impact in this series...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    this young team (outside of Horford/Morris) just keeps growing up in front of us. From the Bucks series until now. They are learning alot and dealt with adversary really well.

They took a haymaker from the best player in the world in Q1 didnt fold. C's just keep chipping away and away and away until they take the lead and take over the game. Just a flat out impressive performance. Yesterdays performance was as bit as good as their game 1 considering the circumstances.

im getting myself hyped for a Cs v Ws finals. I know GSW will win, but the length, athletisicm, ball movement, pride this team has is going to make things super tough for GSW
    I think LeBron's performance was very meh... He took 13 out of his 29 shots in the 1st qtr... 5 for 10 from the stripe... 6 TO's... After that 1st qtr he just sulked and complained his way to the last whistle...

Wherever LeBron goes, you can kiss the HC bye bye and he'll have some handpicked HC to replace... I will say that Spoelstra has turned into a heck of a coach...

LeBron goes to Houston... Bye Bye D'Antoni...
    LeBron goes to LAL... Bye Bye Walton...
    LeBron goes to Philly... Bye Bye Brown... IMO, that would be a good thing though...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Celtics are a very good team.

But if they make the Finals, it just goes to show how weak the Eastern Conference really is.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Celtics are a very good team.

But if they make the Finals, it just goes to show how weak the Eastern Conference really is.
    or how brilliant Stevens is.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Rodney Hood sucks
    I've never seen such an epic tank job in a contract year.

He went from a guy who should have been looking at a $14M+ deal to who the hell knows now. 1yr qualifying offer? That's what I'd leave it at if I was a GM. Horrible attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I've never seen such an epic tank job in a contract year.

He went from a guy who should have been looking at a $14M+ deal to who the hell knows now. 1yr qualifying offer? That's what I'd leave it at if I was a GM. Horrible attitude.
    i was thinking the same thing. he literally lit his own dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    or how brilliant Stevens is.
    Very good coach, no doubt.

they havent really beat anyone good.

Beat Bucks w/ interm coach took them to 7 games

Beat young inexperienced 76ers team

up 2-0 on a poor cavs team.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Very good coach, no doubt.

they havent really beat anyone good.

Beat Bucks w/ interm coach took them to 7 games

Beat young inexperienced 76ers team

up 2-0 on a poor cavs team.
    So basically if they havenít beaten Houston or GSW (both of whom they did beat in the regular season actually)...they beat a bunch of scrubs? I donít buy that mentality. Cleveland is as good as any team not named GSW imo.... and Philly was playing GREAT basketball coming into Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

I don't see people here talking about the Cavs defense. Is all about Lebron, Lebron is amazing and doesn't have help or Lebron sucks and that Cavs team is good. There's no in-between. While the C's defense is great last night it was more of the Cavs defense letting them into the game. More specifically J.R. How many times did JR let Brown, Rozier or Smart open for a 3 pointer? How many defensive lapses? Therefore we have to blame Lue too... He played JR 27 mins and didn't hit a single 3pointer while shooting 7 times.

I love Brad Stevens, he is the best or 2nd best coach in the game and have a great athletic team yes they are talented but that's all Brad Stevens. Just look at Thomas, Crowder and Avery Bradley, they are nothing right now compared to what they were in that C's team. The NBA is disrespecting Stevens with the coaches not casting a SINGLE vote for him as COTY. They selected Casey over him... lol... I hope he wins the COTY because he deserves it.

If the Cavs don't defend they are done. They can't keep letting Boston taking wide open 3's and layups. That second game was the best one for them to steal from the C's, they had a hot Korver knocking shots and he olny played 21 mins compared to 27 for JR not only that, Jeff Green played more mins than both of them (28) and was horrible too just like JR. He had 5 TO's... I remember when Lebron sit and they let Jeff running the offense, that was rough to watch I think he commited 2 straight turnovers in that one.

IMO the Cavs need more of Nance and less of Green. More of Korver and less of JR. When Nance was on court defense was better and he set great screens that help free Korver or Lebron for good offensive possessions. TT is also having a great series and they need the same from him.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    So basically if they havenít beaten Houston or GSW (both of whom they did beat in the regular season actually)...they beat a bunch of scrubs? I donít buy that mentality. Cleveland is as good as any team not named GSW imo.... and Philly was playing GREAT basketball coming into Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have been a bit lucky these playoffs. The East is a lot weaker this year and Celtics have taken advantage of it.

Yes Boston has some wins against GSW and HOU, but that's the regular season. Wouldnt you say the Warriors are playing significantly better now in the playoffs?

76ers swept the Heat who is not very good at all.

Page 44 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast