0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 42 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    1 - Jesus this Cavs team is terrible outside of Lebron.

2 - As much as I don't want to see the C's in the finals....this might be the thing that pushes Lebron to us.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    1 - Jesus this Cavs team is terrible outside of Lebron.

2 - As much as I don't want to see the C's in the finals....this might be the thing that pushes Lebron to us.
    Donít you think thatíd make him wanna join the Cís over the Sixers though? Especially with them beating the Sixers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Donít you think thatíd make him wanna join the Cís over the Sixers though? Especially with them beating the Sixers as well?
    He's not going to the C's.

According to reports he's considering only 4 teams. CLE, LAL, HOU, PHI

I think PHI would be his last choice of the 3. And that a good thing for PHI, as we're seeing now LBJ has become somewhat of a team/teammate killer.

City of Champions

Guys, Jayson Tatum is easily the best player in this years draft. Dude already has a plethora of dribble moves to beat defenders with. Last night in the 2nd Q when he did that step back, head fake then drive through 2 defenders I lost it. Heís so much fun to watch.
    He is a lot of fun to watch. He still has so much room to grow too. He scored I think 9 straight points in that sequence. When he puts it all together he's going to be a force.

City of Champions

No thanks, he'd mess up the wa of the team, and his peak as best player AND winner in the NBA that started in Game 6 2012 appears to be coming to its end, C's window appears to be longer than his.

He'd fit better on the 76'ers.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post

I think PHI would be his last choice of the 3. And that a good thing for PHI, as we're seeing now LBJ has become somewhat of a team/teammate killer.
    Agreed except for one thing. He'll be closer to being a JAG in the West than the East if making the Finals is the critera.

Cavs didn't get a killer pick last night, so they can't leverage much of a vet for that, see him leaving the Cavs.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 05-16-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Agreed except for one thing. He'll be closer to being a JAG in the West than the East if making the Finals is the critera.

Cavs didn't get a killer pick last night, so they can't leverage much of a vet for that, see him leaving the Cavs.
    Before this series I thought he might stay in CLE and pressure the organization for a big shake up. However, the way they have looked and his body language tells me it's his last run in CLE and it will not be a glorious finish.

So now it comes to what he wants.

Contender and play with a friend and experience (HOU)
    Location and money and a flexible roster (LAL)
    Contender and money and youth (PHI)

I'm leaning LAL right now because he can get his money and have more of a say on the roster around him. He can bring PG13 with him and be surrounded by Ball, Ingram, Kuzma. He can bring his buddies over with him to fill out the bench.

PHI and HOU he will need to fit in with what's already there. His history suggests he's not going to want that.

I do think he favors contending over money so HOU would be ranked 2nd

Then PHI. PHI is his best chance to get everything he wants, but I just don't see him wanting to go there.

City of Champions

Yea, the C's would take so much work. And then you have to question with the Kyrie/Bron relationship ending the way it did if Ainge would take that chance.

If I had to handicap where he goes:
    CLE
    PHI
    LAL

I don't put Houston on the list because it's going to take some absolute moving and shaking to make that happen. It would have to be a sign and trade where they move Ryan Anderson + another $8mil in contracts.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea, the C's would take so much work. And then you have to question with the Kyrie/Bron relationship ending the way it did if Ainge would take that chance.

If I had to handicap where he goes:
    CLE
    PHI
    LAL

I don't put Houston on the list because it's going to take some absolute moving and shaking to make that happen. It would have to be a sign and trade where they move Ryan Anderson + another $8mil in contracts.
    It's the NBA. I've seen it happen too many times. There will be a taker for HOU's contracts.

If HOU loses to GS, they will do whatever it takes to get LeBron and have a chance to go back at GS next year with an improved team. I think LBJ would jump at that chance.

City of Champions

It's the NBA. I've seen it happen too many times. There will be a taker for HOU's contracts.

If HOU loses to GS, they will do whatever it takes to get LeBron and have a chance to go back at GS next year with an improved team. I think LBJ would jump at that chance.
    Too few teams have cap space to just absorb contracts. On of the only ways that happens is if LAL whiff on Bron (who goes to Houston), Paul George (Philly), and Kawhi (doesn't get traded), and they want to make some moves by either bringing in players or picks.

And at that I think Cleveland is only doing that if it gets a great deal in the mix.

Otherwise Houston would have to carve out the space, which is going to mean renouncing Capella, which would be a mistake.

PROCESSING

I know it makes no sense for the Cís to make room for him but I still think heís gonna want to go there.

Boston has a helluva team, but what happens when Hayward and Kyrie come back? EIther Tatum or Browns and definitely Roziers minutes will be cut and that will be a problem seeing how each has stepped up big time in the playoffs. Kind of wonder if they just have to trade off these pieces for a Kawhi or someone of that magnitude

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Boston has a helluva team, but what happens when Hayward and Kyrie come back? EIther Tatum or Browns and definitely Roziers minutes will be cut and that will be a problem seeing how each has stepped up big time in the playoffs. Kind of wonder if they just have to trade off these pieces for a Kawhi or someone of that magnitude
    Starting lineup will probably be

Kyrie
    Hayward
    Tatum
    Brown
    Horford

Brads system doesnít need a true 2 or 4... he would rather play with a point guard, a Mobile Center, and 3 wing players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Starting lineup will probably be

Kyrie
    Hayward
    Tatum
    Brown
    Horford

Brads system doesnít need a true 2 or 4... he would rather play with a point guard, a Mobile Center, and 3 wing players

True. You just wonder if Ainge's thinking is to package Rozier while his value is sky high and possibly Brown to bring Kawhi aboard. They're already close to gs fully healthy, but Kawhi puts them right there if not above gs

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    True. You just wonder if Ainge's thinking is to package Rozier while his value is sky high and possibly Brown to bring Kawhi aboard. They're already close to gs fully healthy, but Kawhi puts them right there if not above gs
    Certainly something Iíve thought about... I just have a hard time trading Jaylon...kid balls, and I think he can win a few DPOYs along the way. Problem with bringing Kawhi in is idk if they can make it work salary wise after this year to sign both him and Kyrie to max deals

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Page 42 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast