• Celtics in 5

3 11.11%
  • Celtics in 6

4 14.81%
  • Celtics in 7

4 14.81%
Page 39 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and the 60s celtics literally had like 3 hall of fame players coming off their bench
    lmao your argument is the 60s. Sorry I wasn't alive to complain about it then.

Lebron uses his greatness to create an environment where everyone around him- coaches, teammates, front office - are walking on egg shells. It just isnít an environment where too many of the people around him are going to be successful. For as great as a Lebron is as a player he could have won more to this point if he was a better teammate IMO.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    neither was I- but its documented information

LeBron pretending to have a concussion is just another example of him wanting clicks almost as much as winning

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Lebron uses his greatness to create an environment where everyone around him- coaches, teammates, front office - are walking on egg shells. It just isnít an environment where too many of the people around him are going to be successful. For as great as a Lebron is as a player he could have won more to this point if he was a better teammate IMO.
    So far every coach that has tried to coach him has gotten fired.

The lost boys

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    This seems to be always lost. Jordan was a rookie on a crappy team, playing a 59 team Bucks team that was extremely talented, efficient and in their prime. (for fun, you had the Bird Celtics, Barkley, Dr. J, and Malone Sixers and a young IT, Laimbeer Pistons as the 4 seed. Lebron has never seen anything like that in the east.

Next year he barely plays, and is on an even worse team imo, goes up against one of the top 3 teams of all time, and goes insane in a series loss to the Celtics (5th seed is IT's Pistons, with a rookie Dumars). More of the same next season (Celtics)

Then Jordan Runs into the Bad Boy Pistons another top 5-7 best all time team. They Create the Jordan Rules, Pippen is abused the first two years, and in his 3rd year has a Migraine in Game 7.

Another fun Fact in that Game 7 loss to Detroit, MJ shot over 48% with 8 Rebounds and 9 Assists. The rest of his team combined shot 23.8%. People would be writing sorry for your loss letters if that happened to Lebron.

Sorry I get irritated by face value arguments with no context at all
    Applause

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    LeBron didnít have JR in over Korver when JR had 0 points in 27 minutes. Lues rotations are terrible.
    IDK i don't think there is much room for a coach with any opinion on this team

C's chasing LeBron out of Cleveland for a second time. Getting ready for the LeBron tap out in game 3 if Cs get our to a fast start.

I'm running out of things to say about the C's.

Jaylen Brown is the man. Dude is not afraid of anyone. Going right at LeBron at 21 years old. He's going to be a STUD. He's also shooting like a zillion percent from 3 over the last 2 series.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Pretty much... he has become a more efficient, bigger Westbrook. Meshes a bit better because he didn't have two other huge names jockeying for shots/the ball.

Lebron and his team would be a first round exit in the west, should have been in the east
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Will JR Smith be suspended? Of course not, cuz of ratings ratings ratings ratings ratings

I hope Celtics whoop dat *** and this is coming from a Lakers fan lol I actually respect this celtics squad enough to root for them to go to the Finals but I hope they get swept against GS/HOU
    Guy made a bad decision. Let's get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    They have won one game on the road.
    over

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    LeBron is done physically, mentally, and emotionally. I knew this guy would eventually burnt out. If they dont win Game 3, Game 4 is going to be a sad blowout game for what can be LeBron's final game in Cleveland.
    to the city / team of Cleveland I feel you are correct, but the feeling of playing with 2 other Olympic / all nba caliber players will revitalize any dominant player who is still at apex or on back end of it, Bron needs a fresh start for his back end apex, which I feel is 3 - 4 more yrs then at year 37 - 38 he will know that being a 2nd or 3rd option will prolong his career like Barkley did for Dr. J and Magic / Lakers org. did for Kareem

Lebron is going to the Knicks or Rockets, reason I say Knicks is because he could actually swindle Dolan even worse than he has Gilbert and really be the King of NY and also get in on Dolan biz affairs, no better team to be plugged inside to than the Knicks, money capital of the U.S., Bron gets all his posse buddies together to do what they want and shot call while Dolan watches from the sideline like a good patsy owner, luxury tax wouldn't even be a thing to Dolan, he would smash any record previous, by 100mill if he had a chance to land Bron and the pieces to surround him and Porz

Rockets make sense from a pure win now mode and a chance for Bron to be that piece to put away the current juggernaut of the nba, Rockets have a aging but still apex player in CP3 and a clear mvp caliber / all nba apex player in Harden, with a owner who said he would be willing to pay the tax and a GM who is obsessed with beat Warriors and hell bent on acquiring Olympic style players, that is about as good a championship recipe you will find in win mode now outside of Warriors and a couple other situations

Philly makes some sense as well, as the Lakers, who would be maybe slightly ahead of Knicks because of Magic / better young core but I don't think he would be able to have a grip hold control of Lakers as he would with the Knicks, Dolan would be his ultimate patsy / brown noser

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    C's chasing LeBron out of Cleveland for a second time. Getting ready for the LeBron tap out in game 3 if Cs get our to a fast start.

I'm running out of things to say about the C's.

Jaylen Brown is the man. Dude is not afraid of anyone. Going right at LeBron at 21 years old. He's going to be a STUD. He's also shooting like a zillion percent from 3 over the last 2 series.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Make that ***** quit!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    IDK i don't think there is much room for a coach with any opinion on this team
    I think thatís dramatic. I donít think Lebron is dictating rotations on that level. Lue really isnít a good coach independent of the toxic environment Lebron creates.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 39 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast