Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

(26-11) Boston Red Sox @ Toronto Blue Jays (20-18)

Game 1: Friday May 12, 4:07 PM ET
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Sale (3-1) 2.02 ERA)

Coming off his best start of the season, Sale takes the ball in the opener. Sale has a history of dominance at Rogers Centre, going 5-1 with a 1.44 ERA in seven starts. On Sunday vs. Texas, he put on a clinic, striking out 12 in seven innings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aaron Sanchez, RHP (2-3) (4.14 ERA)

Sanchez has been pretty inconsistent so far this season after missing almost all of last year with blister issues. He's allowed at least four runs in each of his past two starts and could not make it out of the fourth inning in his last outing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game 2: Saturday, May 12, 4:07 PM ET

David Price (2-4) (5.11 ERA)

After missing his last start due to a mild case of Carpal tunnel syndrome, Price looks to get back on track in Toronto. The lefty didnít give up a run in his first two starts, but has an 8.22 ERA in his last five outings.
    Marco Estrada, RHP (2-2) (5.21 ERA)

Estrada is coming off his best start of the season. He tossed six scoreless innings vs. Tampa Bay and did not allow a home run for just the second time this year. He allowed five runs over five innings in a start against Boston earlier this season.
    Game 3: Sunday, May 13, 1:07 PM ET
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Pomeranz, LHP (1-1) (5.23 ERA)

Marcus Stroman, RHP (0-5) (7.71 ERA)

Stroman is off to the worst start of his career, with an ERA that sits at 7.71 through six outings. He has allowed at least four runs in all but one of his starts this season, and has been able to complete six innings just once.

The bottom of our lineup is sooooo weak. I'm sure wecan find someone better than holt? I can't stand him and leon

Outstanding execution relay by Holt!

The home plate umpire moght be the worse I've seen all season. One of the only jobs you can't get fired for incompetence

Benintendi shouldn't be batting second. Not for now at least. I'm guessing pedroia will take over thre 2nd spot when he returns

god this freakin bullpen is frustrating to watch. They will be the end of this team's world series hopes. Watch
    Last edited by bosox1899; 05-11-2018 at 10:29 PM.

I take that back. The inconsistency of this offense will be what does them in

I thought the Sox had 'em,Gaviglio's pitch count was getting up and I figured that would lead to the Sox getting the hits but nope.