Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Another guy who would never come to the Blazers but would fit perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    even better analysis... keep the hits coming... I haven't laughed this hard in months
    I feel like there are going to be a few salty posters on here in a few weeks if the Lakers are successful in their plan for the offseason. They have pretty decent odds of doing so too.

Capella might get an offer day one but he can't sign it day one nor does he HAVE to sign it day one
    He can sign it day one, Houston just has the right to match. And if he gets a max or near max offer, why would he wait to sign it?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    He can sign it day one, Houston just has the right to match. And if he gets a max or near max offer, why would he wait to sign it?

my bad... I thought it was like all other contracts that can't be signed until the moratorium was over.

Anyway,

free agency start july 1 anyone who is signed on that day doesn't have to be matched until July 8 because that doesn't start until after the moratorium...

my bad... I thought it was like all other contracts that can't be signed until the moratorium was over.

Anyway,

free agency start july 1 anyone who is signed on that day doesn't have to be matched until July 8 because that doesn't start until after the moratorium...
    No you're right. I misunderstood what you were saying.

No you're right. I misunderstood what you were saying.
    actually you were right that he COULD sign it day one though... I guess it does have the same effect though LOL

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...nt-paul-george

George seems to really like these lakers players. He hangs with them more then his own teammates.

https://youtu.be/jOD00dG40ZE

You can see George loves hearing his name being mentioned with Lebron and LA. Heís just donít want to get fine so he canít just flat out say of course, but you can see it in his smile that heís loving it.

Even if heís still not decided.

Once he meets with Magic and Magic is the one trying to impress George, he will have even bigger smiles then the video. The final nail will be his pre made Laker jersey that Kobe presents to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/jOD00dG40ZE

You can see George loves hearing his name being mentioned with Lebron and LA. Heís just donít want to get fine so he canít just flat out say of course, but you can see it in his smile that heís loving it.

Even if heís still not decided.

Once he meets with Magic and Magic is the one trying to impress George, he will have even bigger smiles then the video. The final nail will be his pre made Laker jersey that Kobe presents to him.
    Eh. He's deliberately dodging every question. I think reporters should be fired for asking questions they know someone will get fined for answering. It's unprofessional.

Tilted Towers, lol.

Eh. He's deliberately dodging every question. I think reporters should be fired for asking questions they know someone will get fined for answering. It's unprofessional.

Tilted Towers, lol.
    I hate these street ambush style things like this. It's usually non-reporters trying to make a name for themselves because they found the guy and have a chance to get them to say something.

Especially TMZ. They don't hire actual reporters. They basically give people a reward for capturing something and sending it to them. And them wanting to jump into sports 'insider' coverage is about the worst thing that could ever happen. I hope TMZ never gets an NBA press credential to cover sports.

PROCESSING

PG said some nice things about Lonzo, LaVar returned the favor by talking about PG being washed. I don't even want to google to find a link because I don't want to contribute to LaVar fondling himself while looking at his metrics.

What is the BEST place for PG?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    PG said some nice things about Lonzo, LaVar returned the favor by talking about PG being washed. I don't even want to google to find a link because I don't want to contribute to LaVar fondling himself while looking at his metrics.

What is the BEST place for PG?
    On the court and fit itís hard to argue witch Philly.

PROCESSING

Best for PG is not the same as the place he'll be happiest.

Houston, San Antonio, New Orleans, Philly, Cleveland if Lebron stays. Most of those can't afford him tho.

Best for PG is not the same as the place he'll be happiest.

Houston, San Antonio, New Orleans, Philly, Cleveland if Lebron stays. Most of those can't afford him tho.
    New Orleans is interesting ... he'd have more room there than any of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    New Orleans is interesting ... he'd have more room there than any of the others.
    And the Pels can sign and trade Cousins to make it happen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast