Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I'd like to see a poll where it says:

Would you rather sign expensive superstars for 3-4 years or take on expirings / 2 year contracts this year for a HIGHER PICK
    But the answer is three expensive super stars above all! That is out of a question. Lakers are not a team to wait for young boys to grow, but of course, the Lakers window is max two seasons to go for a ri, because Boston is ready to go next season. Magic knows that and Jennie Buss will sign the checks in a heart beat!
    k Our hope for a big change.

I'd like to see a poll where it says:

Would you rather sign expensive superstars for 3-4 years or take on expirings / 2 year contracts this year for a HIGHER PICK
    I think a lot of serious fans like the latter but the mass of casuals that are Lakers fans that really only know basketball as far the big names they know, would prefer the former.

What does maginka want? What does jeanie want? Both highly covet the former,they want stars now (and sadly I think right at this moment and for the next few seasons they prefer having star power, real star power aka lebron, kawhi etc, over winning chips)

I mean they want to win and would be pumped to win a chip w lebron at the helm buf we haven't had an all star in how many years now? And a declining Kobe wasn't quite the same (kick my own arse for typing that, love Kobe no matter what lol)
    We didn't have an all star and we hosted the all star game, I know that REALLY irked jeanie.
    So I dont think there is anything they wouldn't sacrifice to get lebron and kawhi at this point.

Rant over lol

But I just read an article on ESPN that like 6 draft night trades wed like to see

And it suggested the Lakers trade back w the magic:

Lakers trade:#25
    Receive:#35,#41 and nets 2019 2nd rounder

Magic get #25

Apparently it saves us about 1 million and it goes on 2 say it allows us to keep 2 of our 3 non guaranteed ennis(just throw him In the garbage) zu and TB

So i could really see them doing that actually

Joe Freeman

✔@BlazerFreeman

Anfernee Simons said the Blazers were the third team to request a second predraft workout with him, joining the Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers.

1:22 PM - Jun 19, 2018

Ohm Youngmisuk

@NotoriousOHM

The Lakers brought Arizona's Allonzo Trier in for a second workout this week, according to league sources. The Lakers are looking to improve their shooting and Trier shot better in the second workout than his first according to sources. The 6-5 guard's stock could be rising.

9:06 PM Jun 20, 2018

Grizz shopping No. 4 pick, Parsons, sources say https://es.pn/2toT9Vy
    via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

So apparently the grizz really are offering uo the #4 for someone to take Parsons..

Buut they are looking to only move back a couple spots I guess,still want a lotto pick got there eyes on W. Carter

If DV is off the board at #25... Huerter is clear cut for me. I'm sure we can get a Jalen Brunson or Wagner in the 2nd round.

If DV is off the board at #25... Huerter is clear cut for me. I'm sure we can get a Jalen Brunson or Wagner in the 2nd round.
    Wagners value has not increased like I assumed It would ( maybe we can snag him at 39?!) Thatd br crazy. 47 maybe Svi! And 25 def huerter or davinci (fhuck it,if hes a laker that's his nickname) prefer davinci over huerter but either is doooope

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Wagners value has not increased like I assumed It would ( maybe we can snag him at 39?!) Thatd br crazy. 47 maybe Svi! And 25 def huerter or davinci (fhuck it,if hes a laker that's his nickname) prefer davinci over huerter but either is doooope
    I'd be surprised if he lasts past the first round. He'd be a good fit for any team in today's nba, and he's a winner. But who knows, maybe he does fall to 39, that'd be a steal imo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223