Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Regarding the promise that was made to Kevin Huerter:

Laker Film Room@LakerFilmRoom Laker Film Room Retweeted Jeremy Woo
    Again, he went home to talk to his folks, cancelled his Utah workout, & decided to stay in the draft right after the Lakers' workout. 🤷🏼*♂️

Now this makes sense.

But he won't be there at 25...Something has to give...

Mitchell Robinson hasn't worked out for anybody...

Kevin Huerta looks like a budding star in these highlights...advanced footwork and versatile offensive game for a 19 year old...

https://youtu.be/kPpg6AES2Y4

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post

But he won't be there at 25...Something has to give...
    He might fall in the draft actually. Yesterday it was reported that he had hand surgery and will be out for two months. Some teams may rather take a player with big upside that doesn't have the injury

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He might fall in the draft actually. Yesterday it was reported that he had hand surgery and will be out for two months. Some teams may rather take a player with big upside that doesn't have the injury

Hell no!!!

Adrian Wojnarowski✔@wojespn
    Maryland forward Kevin Huerter, a projected first-round pick in the June NBA Draft, underwent surgery to repair torn ligaments in his right hand, sources tell ESPN. He will be sidelined for two months.

Shooting hand.......................... there goes his draft stock then. 12 hours ago.

Longshot but If we could steal #14 from Denver just by taking salaries back (either Faried's or CHandler's), then we should give #19, Atlanta's pick a shot in exchange for our #25 and #47.

Picks 14 + 19 could definitely give you two of: Wagner/Huerter/DiVicenzo

Hell no!!!

Adrian Wojnarowski[emoji818]@wojespn
    Maryland forward Kevin Huerter, a projected first-round pick in the June NBA Draft, underwent surgery to repair torn ligaments in his right hand, sources tell ESPN. He will be sidelined for two months.

Shooting hand.......................... there goes his draft stock then. 12 hours ago.
    I'd still take him tbh.. Boys a baller.. Besides, his nickname is "red mamba"... Game over, get him in LA.

Your baby can't do this

I'd still take him tbh.. Boys a baller.. Besides, his nickname is "red mamba"... Game over, get him in LA.

Saw an article suggesting that the Hawks go for Trey Young / Kevin Huerter -- Warriors lite.

Makes sense but the craze for these warriors is becoming ridiculous.

Rawle Alkins was one my sleeper picks last year...He went back to school...I still think he is being slept on...Lance Stephenson clone...Bully ball..Good kid...Great personality and energy...Great interview...

https://lakeshowlife.com/2018/06/13/...t-stock-rises/

Jeanie Buss

@JeanieBuss

Do not ever underestimate . . . . Nothing else to say

10:05 PM Jun 13, 2018 from Manhattan, NY

Longshot but If we could steal #14 from Denver just by taking salaries back (either Faried's or CHandler's), then we should give #19, Atlanta's pick a shot in exchange for our #25 and #47.

Picks 14 + 19 could definitely give you two of: Wagner/Huerter/DiVicenzo
    This kind of scenario could only happen if the Lakers feel that they are not getting either one or more super stars. One year deals again and one or two vets looking for that kind of deal. Magic will not compromise the cap and the future of the team.
    k Our hope for a big change.

This is how I feel too. Mitchell Robinson looks good on tape (even though most his stuff is against high school kids), but most scouting reports say that he has poor basketball IQ. We don't wanna draft a shaqtin a fool mvp.

Dude! That's who this guy reminds me of! the biggest shaqtin fool there is: javale McGee

Hes long lanky athletic but a complete dumbass with a highly unrefined game.

We could do better than that w rhe 25th pick

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Dude! That's who this guy reminds me of! the biggest shaqtin fool there is: javale McGee

Hes long lanky athletic but a complete dumbass with a highly unrefined game.

We could do better than that w rhe 25th pick
    Yea. He will need a lot of time in the g-league imo. If lakers stash him there for a couple years so that they can literally teach him basketball, I'd be OK with it but personally I prefer several other guys for that pick

Your baby can't do this

Yea. He will need a lot of time in the g-league imo. If lakers stash him there for a couple years so that they can literally teach him basketball, I'd be OK with it but personally I prefer several other guys for that pick

Yeah even w the surgery I think huerter would be a good pick. His college high lights remind me of Gordon hayward's college tape

Can shoot has pretty decent handles runs the floor well CAN attack the basket but it's not his strong point seems to have very good bball IQ

But if they take robinson hes gotta be a gleague stash

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Yeah even w the surgery I think huerter would be a good pick. His college high lights remind me of Gordon hayward's college tape

Can shoot has pretty decent handles runs the floor well CAN attack the basket but it's not his strong point seems to have very good bball IQ

But if they take robinson hes gotta be a gleague stash
    Yes. I love players that just have a good feel for the game. I think that's something that the front office is looking at as well with recent picks Lonzo, kuzma, hart, Ingram Nance, etc. All very smart basketball players, and also all of them are versatile. Versatility and high basketball IQ is what I think they are looking for and Yea, that fits huerter very well imo

Your baby can't do this

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast