Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you prefer most as your franchise QB moving forward?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carson Wentz

16 48.48%
  • Jared Goff

2 6.06%
  • Deshaun Watson

1 3.03%
  • Jimmy Garappolo

6 18.18%
  • Dak Prescott

1 3.03%
  • Baker Mayfield

1 3.03%
  • Sam Darnold

1 3.03%
  • Josh Allen

0 0%
  • Josh Rosen

1 3.03%
  • Lamar Jackson

0 0%
  • Patrick Mahomes

0 0%
  • Mitch Trubisky

1 3.03%
  • Marcus Mariota

1 3.03%
  • Jameis Winston

1 3.03%
  • Other

1 3.03%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Which QB 26 years or younger would you rather have moving forward?

Carson Wentz, Jared Goff, Deshaun Watson, Jimmy Garappolo Dak Prescott, Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Patrick Mahomes, Mitch Trubisky, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen, and Lamar Jackson.

They have to be 26 or younger to qualify.

I created a poll so make your pick. And rank them while your at it. This is a question of who you'd rather have in the long run to build a franchise around, not necessarily just for the short term.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 05-09-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Picked Jimmy GQ because I'm a true 49ers fan, but I think the right answer is probably Carson Wentz or Deshaun Watson.

I voted Wentz, but I considered Watson because he's only 22 years old. Wentz is 25. Watson also played with a much weaker offensive line. So I don't blame anyone for choosing Watson.

Goff is also really young at only 23 years old. I was also surprised that Winston and Mariota were both younger than Wentz as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Sam Darnold Obviously! He can play in the league for 6 seasons and still be included in this poll haha. but seriously...

Assuming health for all I would say Wentz but you never really know how he and Watson will bounce back. Fine I am sure but you never know! Goff with McVay at the helm is very good to.

I went Wentz. He has everything you need to be elite for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

For me, the top three would be

1. Garappolo
    2. Watson
    3. Wentz

Wentz is the only answer here. There’s no argument that can be made at the present time to pick any other QB in this poll over him.

I'm biased towards Wentz obviously, but would also be happy with Garoppolo. Related: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...5#post32337185

Wentz still has 2 years on his rookie deal + 5th year option; not sure if that should factor into the other QBs.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 05-09-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Watson

then Jimmy G / L Jackson

1. Garoppolo
    2. Wentz
    3. Watson

what, no Johnny?

how ya gonna prognosticate QBs who's yet to even put on an NFL uniform....or even sign their rookie contract?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

1.wentz
    2.Carson
    3.wentzylvania

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I'm not sure I get the argument for Watson. I think he's due for some regression this year. I'm not sure I buy the TD rate. If that comes down a bit and the INT % stays the same he looks ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Picked Jimmy GQ because I'm a true 49ers fan, but I think the right answer is probably Carson Wentz or Deshaun Watson.
    No Garapolo is for real.

Dak.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast