Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dine and Dash suspect strikes again

This guy has some balls LOL. The story is around 15 seconds long.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/dine...rikes-54985305

I find it hypocritical people are upset this guy is using women for Free food but women
    use guys all the time and no one says anything when they do it.

If you’re looking online for love or even just a dinner partner in the Los Angeles area, be careful or you might unwittingly get stuck with the bill.

Two women at different restaurants in Pasadena were allegedly victims of “dine-and-dash” dating by someone they met online, according to news reports.

Pasadena police told ABC News “there is an ongoing investigation into [the] activities” of a man named Paul Guadalupe Gonzales, 45, of Pasadena.

ABC News has tried repeatedly to contact Gonzales by phone but has so far been unable to reach him.

One woman was allegedly stuck with a $130 restaurant bill after, she said, her date “went all out,” ordering steak and shrimp on their recent date, KCBS reported Friday.

The man allegedly then claimed he needed to get a phone charger from his car and never returned, the woman told KCBS.

Another alleged victim told "Inside Edition" in a story published May 4 that she experienced a similar incident with a man she knew as “Mike” and whom she met online.

But in this case the restaurant manager called him out.

The woman, identified only as Carol in the story, said that when she arrived at the restaurant, her date was already eating and continued to order more, "Inside Edition" reported.

After he excused himself to go to the restroom, the manager allegedly recognized him from news reports, "Inside Edition" reported.

“I said, 'You're the notorious dine-and-dash dater,' and he kind of looked perplexed. And I said, 'That's you, right?' He said, 'Yes.' I said, 'Well, I’m not going to serve you,'" the manager, Justin Leyvas, said, according to the report.

The restaurant in Pasadena paid for Carol’s dinner, according to "Inside Edition."

Pasadena police would not comment about possible charges involving these recent alleged incidents but did confirm to ABC News that there is on ongoing investigation into Gonzales' activities.

"We are looking at him for other incidents of this nature," police said. “We believe there are other victims who are afraid to come forward and we want them to please contact Pasadena police at 626-744-4522."

Yes this really did happen.

If you ask somebody on the date, you should be expected to pay.

Idk. This story seems like the guy took these women out then bolted at the last second. Scummy behavior, even when paying for a woman’s food, I’ve never had the displeasure of a woman running as soon as I’ve been given the bill.

also the story that follows this...cop pulls a gun on a guy who he thought was stealing mentos. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    If you ask somebody on the date, you should be expected to pay.

Idk. This story seems like the guy took these women out then bolted at the last second. Scummy behavior, even when paying for a woman’s food, I’ve never had the displeasure of a woman running as soon as I’ve been given the bill.

also the story that follows this...cop pulls a gun on a guy who he thought was stealing mentos. What a joke.
    I think he was just sick of women using him? Or maybe he had a bad expericence with women always picking
    out expensive restaurants?

Dine and Dash suspect strikes again

Dated a woman a few times. She always insisted on bringing her kid. Okay - she wants me to understand she’s a mother first... No. It took a few times for me to realize i was basically feeding the two of them. Didn’t cost much tho - the kid liked to eat cheap, pizza, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I think he was just sick of women using him? Or maybe he had a bad expericence with women always picking out expensive restaurants?
    Or maybe he’s just a huge douchebag?

Anyone who manipulates someone into going on a date with them just so they can get a free meal is a douchebag.

I just think it's hilarious that Inside Edition still exists and the restaurant manager actually recognized him from that

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Or maybe he’s just a huge douchebag?
    But a pretty smart one. I'm not defending the guy but if this was the other way around
    everyone would be cheering on the woman.

But a pretty smart one. I'm not defending the guy but if this was the other way around
    I beg to differ. He’s nothing but an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    I beg to differ. He’s nothing but an idiot.
    I don't know I'm sure there are some Man hating feminists that would.

But it wasn’t the other way around.

Did you make this thread to actually bring up a news story or to crusade against feminism for some reason?

Did you make this thread to actually bring up a news story or to crusade against feminism for some reason?
    Girls going on dates for free food is like the oldest meme.

But yea, this guys a dick.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Girls going on dates for free food is like the oldest meme.

But yea, this guys a dick.
    Nah I know.

I just don’t get the purpose of the thread if all that’s being said is ‘if it were the other way around’

Because it isn’t the other way around lol.

Nah I know.

I just don’t get the purpose of the thread if all that’s being said is ‘if it were the other way around’

Because it isn’t the other way around lol.
    He's upset by the double standard. It happens all the time the other way around, when a guy does it to a girl its viral outrage.

Again, not my view.
    My view is anyone who does it is a garbage human.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-11-2018 at 11:50 AM.

I just wanted peoples opinions. I didn't mean for it to go the direction it did just don't see how its a big deal. OK, so he got free meals sbut isn't that what feminists/femisism is all about equality? They have no problem with a free meal cause they don't have to pay so when the shoe is on the other food everyone gets upset.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast