Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    26,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Agreed

    Completely.

    If you are a person who gets into physical fights/assaults in general in life. You should probably reevaluate your anger thresholds.

    We, as a species, are way past the need for physical violence for food/survival/domination, etc. I can't imagine getting so mad that I want to hit someone. I've never understood the guys that do.
    Like throwing at a hitter.

    If someone is okay with throwing at a batter, why would throwing a punch at someone be any different... because the victim is female? Nooo. It is what it is - assault - no matter what ppl call it in baseball.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24,267
    Yup. Throwing at a batter is exactly the same as beating a woman. Great comparison.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Why he do that?
    Because he’s a *****. If he wanted to attack a woman he should get into the ring with a female professional boxer. That definitely wouldn’t end well for him.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,879
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yup. Throwing at a batter is exactly the same as beating a woman. Great comparison.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Pretty much. I see no difference.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    17,376
    As a Jays fan, if it turns out he full on beat her up I hope he gets suspended for the rest of the year. Assault is a very vague term without any details but considering how quickly he was charged and how EVERYTHING is being held under wraps I'm not really holding out hope.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    73
    she probably deserved it you know women you say they look nice its sexual assault you ask her if she drank the juice its domestic violence

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    36,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Like throwing at a hitter.

    If someone is okay with throwing at a batter, why would throwing a punch at someone be any different... because the victim is female? Nooo. It is what it is - assault - no matter what ppl call it in baseball.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the belly laugh, Mr. Dramatic.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    35,599
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD6 View Post
    she probably deserved it you know women you say they look nice its sexual assault you ask her if she drank the juice its domestic violence
    Not sure if serious...

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI for some reason.
    Posts
    18,842
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Pretty much. I see no difference.
    Legit laughed out loud at this. Couldn't help myself.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    29,469
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Legit laughed out loud at this. Couldn't help myself.
    I'm surprised you weren't the one to break this news about Roberto Osuna.

    Oh wait, he's not a Cardinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •