Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Chris Haynes said Toronto is a dark horse candidate for LeBron.

I say no chance but he is a reputable source.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

I saw that earlier and was like April 1 was a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I saw that earlier and was like April 1 was a while ago.
    yeah its too bad. you really can't get much better a team to put around Lebron than what we've got, like if you could look at every roster in the league today and say if you just added him to the current roster, who would be the best. to me it would be us, easy. but we would have to gut the roster and it's, well, canada. i said earlier that the Raptors had a solid pitch if they just pointed out a) there is no trump here, and b) his kids will be safe when he kisses them off to school in the morning but with the results of last nights election we may not have the advantage there anymore either.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    yeah its too bad. you really can't get much better a team to put around Lebron than what we've got, like if you could look at every roster in the league today and say if you just added him to the current roster, who would be the best. to me it would be us, easy. but we would have to gut the roster and it's, well, canada. i said earlier that the Raptors had a solid pitch if they just pointed out a) there is no trump here, and b) his kids will be safe when he kisses them off to school in the morning but with the results of last nights election we may not have the advantage there anymore either.
    Yes, in theory it would be great. He certainly would be coming to a crazy fan base and a roster that can be a true contender. But realistically there are better options available for him. Raptors are always some how linked to big names and non of them ever come. Remember when KD was going to be a FA and people said he would consider the raptors because it was his favorite team growing up.

Nah he's not coming here. No reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Yeah, I'm certain it was only to generate traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

Haynes is a horrible source.

I think Lebron goes to LA to make another superteam or he stays put and the Cavs retool.

I don’t see him going to the 76ers at all.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think Lebron goes to LA to make another superteam or he stays put and the Cavs retool.

I don’t see him going to the 76ers at all.
    If he goes to 76ers, he's got a super team right away. What does LA have to make a super team?

Is there anyone in the East that can outright sign him other than Philly? It would make most sense for him to build this superteam in the East with an easier path to the finals. This way his superteam could play the other superteam.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Is there anyone in the East that can outright sign him other than Philly? It would make most sense for him to build this superteam in the East with an easier path to the finals. This way his superteam could play the other superteam.
    nope unless u count the teams with no chance like ATL or IND

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    If he goes to 76ers, he's got a super team right away. What does LA have to make a super team?
    Ball & Ingram could land a superstar I'd imagine. They could get LBJ, another big FA, and trade the 2 young guys for another star

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Ball & Ingram could land a superstar I'd imagine. They could get LBJ, another big FA, and trade the 2 young guys for another star
    Not enough against the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I think you'd have to keep at least ball.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast