Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Im not defending his efffort based on what he did. Im questioning how you can make such a bad conclusion.

Thats like saying a person who didnt get a good grade didnt study hard enough.
    Again, the history is part of the conclusion. I remember hearing many reasons why he can't make a deal over the years. When you come away empty handed time after time, what other conclusion are you to draw? Pulzar said it well above. He has to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Again, the history is part of the conclusion. I remember hearing many reasons why he can't make a deal over the years. When you come away empty handed time after time, what other conclusion are you to draw? Pulzar said it well above. He has to make it happen.
    Well that's the joke here. You just assumed he didn't try because it didn't happen.

What exactly did you think was going to happen when we got Masai all those years ago? He was never a gambler. I am fine if you want to criticize his style as a GM (which is probably the valid reason why he didn't make a move) and want him fired since he's not your cup of tea but it's an embarrassment to change the narrative to as simple as "he didn't try".

We're all with you here that if he wants to try something new, he needs to make a move but as Saddler said, this was obvious a mile away that the moves he made last year would have made it difficult to suddenly change it up just after 1 year, which is what we are seeing now and why it's not so easy and why you aren't seeing any deals. And again, if you want to cut him lose because his gamble last year didn't pay off, that's all good. If you want a guy who makes trades for the sake of it, ask BC to come back.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; Yesterday at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Well that's the joke here. You just assumed he didn't try because it didn't happen.

What exactly did you think was going to happen when we got Masai all those years ago? He was never a gambler. I am fine if you want to criticize his style as a GM (which is probably the valid reason why he didn't make a move) and want him fired since he's not your cup of tea but it's an embarrassment to change the narrative to as simple as "he didn't try".

We're all with you here that if he wants to try something new, he needs to make a move but as Saddler said, this was obvious a mile away that the moves he made last year would have made it difficult to suddenly change it up just after 1 year, which is what we are seeing now and why it's not so easy and why you aren't seeing any deals. And again, if you want to cut him lose because his gamble last year didn't pay off, that's all good. If you want a guy who makes trades for the sake of it, ask BC to come back.
    Never said he didn’t try. I said simply “weak effort”. Not zero effort. My goodness. I’ve honestly never seen someone get their panties in such a bunch over a tiny criticism that I’m not happy with the effort they’re putting in.

Is that you Masai?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940