Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stan van gundy sent packing

Sixers fans right now because of his anti-process takes:

PROCESSING

I guess both Griffin and Drummond are available

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I doubt it. I think they'll look to find a coach who can bring the best out of the pair.
    nah ... they fired the guy who ridiculed tearing it down like philly did... they will now bring in a guy who does exactly that...

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    I guess both Griffin and Drummond are available
    I doubt it. I think they'll look to find a coach who can bring the best out of the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    nah ... they fired the guy who ridiculed tearing it down like philly did... they will now bring in a guy who does exactly that...
    They won't go that far but they have definitely slammed their head against the wall for a while.

PROCESSING

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Brent Barry up for consideration. I love Brent! Hope he gets it.

Brent Barry is great ... keep his father far away
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

JVG talks about analytics and clearly doesn't understand them ... I wonder if his brother does.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    JVG talks about analytics and clearly doesn't understand them ... I wonder if his brother does.
    Clearly he doesn't. Have you heard his comments on the Sixers the last 4 years?

PROCESSING

This video is even funnier in hindsight.

PROCESSING

Van Gundy made moves to keep his job....not make the team better long term. His poor drafting and trading has hamstrung the Pistons for awhile. No flexibility. Of course Gores is partially to blame. hings are going to get a lot worse before they get better for a once proud franchise.

The trades haven't been terrible, its the contacts. Reggie Jackson trade made the team relevant and got them to the playoffs. I feel Blake Griffin deal will pay off long term in attendance and interest.

But the role player signings are horrible. Jon Leur or whatever his name is, Jodie Meeks a few years ago, Langston Galloway. And last but certainly not least, the Josh Smith blunder where they are STILL paying him!! Horrible signings!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark1125 View Post
    Van Gundy made moves to keep his job....not make the team better long term. His poor drafting and trading has hamstrung the Pistons for awhile. No flexibility. Of course Gores is partially to blame. hings are going to get a lot worse before they get better for a once proud franchise.
    Exactly. There is no real reason to watch them for the next few years. No matter who comes in they are just hired to be fired working through this trash only for the next person to come in to cash in on their hard work. Shame too because they went through all that trouble for a new stadium that will be half empty most of the time (between them and the Wings).

Sixer fans are so bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast