Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeBron lovers

11 42.31%
  • LeBron haters

15 57.69%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I know im really late on this topic. But i would say yes to this post. Skip is by far more annoying (yes he's funny) then any lebron lover that sits across from him. Nick Wright will back up everything with facts, Stats, Video etc... Skip rips lebron based off his opinion and thats it.
    Have you seen his Facebook videos, it's so blatantly hateful it's ridiculous. Night of the greatest of game winners and he rants about how he should have driven to the basket only

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.
    I find Nick Wright much more annoying than Skip so that's my answer

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    I find Nick Wright much more annoying than Skip so that's my answer
    Yeah facts are infuriating

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by basketfan4life View Post
    And lovers like "Ewing knicks < dipo pacers"
    Haha, poor Jeffy, it’s gonna be a while before we forget that one!

Quote Originally Posted by basketfan4life View Post
    you should define hate.

What i see is,

So called haters like "MJ>LBJ"

And lovers like "Ewing knicks < dipo pacers"

Lovers are not only more annoying, but also living in a dream or something.

Also i have to say, LBJ is the best player right now and top 3 all time easily and better than Kobe.

Yeah, i can be a fan of a player and admit that other one is better. Shocking right ?
    This is what I see on here. If you think that LeBron wasn't the greatest ever or you root against his team you are a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Me too. The issue with that is that you can't discuss any issues with them without getting atacked by the "lovers" and being called a "hater".

People in the middle are the ones who suffer most.
    Pretty sure it woulda been similar if there was this level of the internet back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    My bron Love comes out of reaction to seeing the Bron hate.

I suppose I have become a LeBron lover over the last few years.

Dude has been hated on more than any recent player I can recall (that's a top talent)
    Same.

Both. It'w when either side refuses to listen to other perspectives.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Hey tool box. You said non stop posts are ruining the site.

He told you it’s been like that for 10 years, it’s never been different.

It’s been ruined from the start for you, it didn’t just start, unless your saying you are the one person on this earth that will allow something to bother him for 10 years before he starts doing something about. Then and only then would what you are saying make perfect sense.
    One other thing loser
    Find me 3 different threads started by the haters
    Its ok I'll wait for you and your boyfriend to find them,I hope your LBJ inflatable doll hasn't lost all its air by then
    It's a shame that ignorant fools like you never saw the NBA when it was good

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This is what I see on here. If you think that LeBron wasn't the greatest ever or you root against his team you are a hater.
    Cuts both ways though. If you root for him and/or make a case for him being the greatest ever, you’re labeled a LeBron ****rider. Both extremes are annoying, but I always find more of the supporters bringing facts to the table than the other side.

LeBron lovers=uneducated sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Why is lebron himself not an answer, that guy is a tool. talented as ****, but ****** person throughout his carear.
    Oh yeah when did you hang out with him?

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    A Davis / KD reminds me of a day 1 supreme dominant type throwback, all these other players are ''developing players'' who make a all star team and you go nuts over that player, none of these new school players had day 1 game like those two, so Bron / A Davis / KD / Wade out of this current era that were day one on that level

good young players galore, nothing of best most dominant

when you are that good day 1 its not something that just pops up every 3 yrs, its a reason why the 84' draft and the 96' draft and the 03' draft were considered star studded and were years apart

these overhyped rookies of today are just that, look at Wiggins and past drafts like Bennett and Morrison and so on, its so much ******** cluster that it makes it easy to really see who is who and who is getting overhyped

like Greek Freak is good but nothing special like I said prior but they are hyping this guy up to try and make him look like something special, and then in the process will trick you and others into thinking he is something special because he is 22

well guess what Lebron was the same player at 22 as 33, well of course he had more energy back then but you get my point, same with A Davis and same as KD when he entered the league

now don't ask me no more about these avg players coming in, and Bron said this upcoming draft is the best since 03', 15yrs ago so that lets me know how avg. in between the draft has been since 03'

Harden / Curry / Westbrook are perennial all stars but they were not something we have never seen, Curry dad can shoot as good as he can and so can other players, they just cant do it off the bounce / crossover like Curry Jr. can

the 90's just had more in abundance of more overall players / talent, that era flushed the league with basically how it is today, if they never implemented that dress code for Iverson era you would never get to see the corny skinny girl jean wearing men of today that Westbrook and them seem to cherish so much dressing up like lil girls

and it was one season I based it off of, though one game gave me the hunger for more, when I watched Iverson / Shaq / C Jackson / Lebron / KD it was the hunger for more, like damn let me see if this was a fluke or not, and they shoot off the screen dominating as usual

so tell me what rookie will be on X level since you have a 15 year window of predicting players, over 3,000 days to figure it out you incompetent genius
    Horrible analysis. He definitely has improved greatly. Dude stop, why are you always so wrong?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    Dude, come on you cant seriously tell me that you see "good" and "superior" as 2 same adjectives? Like, yeah there are some minor simularities in the words but the overall meaning of the word superior is cleary that one thing is above something else whereas good can be a generally adjective. Like when you score 1 point in 1000 basketball games you are stil superior to a person who scores 0 points in 1000 basketball games. That stil doesnt make you a good basketball player. This is literally just making common sense with your brain
    I’m not sure he can follow what you just told him. Prepare yourself for a reply that has nothing to do with any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by burtgummer View Post
    One other thing loser
    Find me 3 different threads started by the haters
    Its ok I'll wait for you and your boyfriend to find them,I hope your LBJ inflatable doll hasn't lost all its air by then
    It's a shame that ignorant fools like you never saw the NBA when it was good
    I gave my inflatable to your wife. She said It felt more manly and than her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That guy is a lot cooler then LeBron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is about how accurate all your post are.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast