Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bball_brains View Post
    Most owners should want to get rid of Max Contracts if the existing soft cap remained and/or a hard cap was put in place. With no Max Contracts, each of the top 8 players would likely command roughly 50% of the salary cap so none of them could be on the same team. This would enable the Denvers and the Sacramentos of the league to offer a contract for players 7-20 that the big market teams could not match. And there is no reason guaranteed contracts would go away if either of these changes occurred.
    Nah. Owners want the max contracts to protect them from mistakes. And each owner thinks they will get a couple superstars and want to keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Nah. Owners want the max contracts to protect them from mistakes. And each owner thinks they will get a couple superstars and want to keep them.
    Looks like Green wants to get paid. Green wins another Defensive player of the year award and he qualifies for the Super Max. Warriors canít lose Green. He keeps that team in check. No Green then GS becomes a ISO team. He already took a pay cut so now he want Harden $.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/draym...n-free-agency/

It's being reported that the Sixers and Lakers have been in consistent contact with the Spurs for the Kawhi situation all postseason and into the offseason.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Why would Capela S&T to go to Cleveland without Bron? Capela holds a lot of cards and I have no reason to see why he, or any other up and coming stud would want to go to dysfunctional organization that would just be starting a rebuild.
    Because its an honor to be in the NBA or any team. They are only dysfunctional because thats how Lebron likes it. He loves making drama. Capela Loves money and would be a focal point of the Cavs.

For the betterment of the league people need to stop thinking like you. Its not a bad thing to play in Cleveland or anywhere else in the NBA. You are a pro making millions.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Because its an honor to be in the NBA or any team. They are only dysfunctional because thats how Lebron likes it. He loves making drama. Capela Loves money and would be a focal point of the Cavs.

For the betterment of the league people need to stop thinking like you. Its not a bad thing to play in Cleveland or anywhere else in the NBA. You are a pro making millions.
    Capela could get the max from houston and sign and trade to a lot of other teams that can offer houston more. If LBJ leaves, Cleveland is a bottom 3 destination for any player. Maybe bottom 2 with the Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Looks like Green wants to get paid. Green wins another Defensive player of the year award and he qualifies for the Super Max. Warriors canít lose Green. He keeps that team in check. No Green then GS becomes a ISO team. He already took a pay cut so now he want Harden $.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/draym...n-free-agency/
    I love what draymond brings to the court but he isn't worth a super max

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Capela could get the max from houston and sign and trade to a lot of other teams that can offer houston more. If LBJ leaves, Cleveland is a bottom 3 destination for any player. Maybe bottom 2 with the Magic.
    how does a team offer more then Lebron? lol. He single handily takes teams to finals.

lets be honest when it comes to players wanting to be "players". night clubs, groupies etc... Cleveland, Milwaukee and many others are on the bottom of players lists. Although to me thats not a bad thing lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    how does a team offer more then Lebron? lol. He single handily takes teams to finals.

lets be honest when it comes to players wanting to be "players". night clubs, groupies etc... Cleveland, Milwaukee and many others are on the bottom of players lists. Although to me thats not a bad thing lol.
    Are you incompetinent, or did you just not read my post?
    MKE is at the top of players lists. Players want to play with Giannis, who when is all said and done, will be better than MJ and Lebron. MARK. MY. Words.

So you tell me; are you incompetent, or just skimmed.
    Last edited by Giannis94; 06-13-2018 at 01:21 PM.

You really over rate Giannis. I hope he gets traded so youíll shut the **** up.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 06-13-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Wonder what type of PED's/steroids Giannis is going to take this year, doubt he's going to develop a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    ?
    You ever really hear of elvin getting pub as the best pf?

My gawd I just ran into the kd Kimmel show. Yall seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Wonder what type of PED's/steroids Giannis is going to take this year, doubt he's going to develop a shot.
    Same can be said for the Guys that we've dated Kardashian /Jenner. I believe in the Kardashian /Jenner /whatever you wanna call them - Including one of them who's still in the league.

If you actually watched basketball, you'd know that he has a great addition away. Probably the most unstoppable shot in the league
    Last edited by Giannis94; 06-13-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    My gawd I just ran into the kd Kimmel show. Yall seen it?
    Jimmy is interviewing snakes now?

Link, brah

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast