Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's being reported that the Sixers and Lakers have been in consistent contact with the Spurs for the Kawhi situation all postseason and into the offseason.
    I hope so much that the Sixers get Kawai, because then Bron will go for sure and that team will run anyone.

This is normal basketball... https://youtu.be/HPhHoFgouAk (Curry vs Lbj)

The roster that GS has now, is some futuristic ****. lol

Kobe vs Shaq https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPiHHeIdol4
    Last edited by Dade County; 06-14-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I hope so much that the Sixers get Kawai, because then Bron will go for sure and that team will run anyone.
    LeBron isn't going to PHI...Because nobody wants to live in PHI. As reports say, he's considering more than just basketball. If he was making a pure basketball decision, I'd rank PHI's chances higher. But when considering location, PHI drops well behind HOU and LAL.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    no he wont.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    LeBron isn't going to PHI...Because nobody wants to live in PHI. As reports say, he's considering more than just basketball. If he was making a pure basketball decision, I'd rank PHI's chances higher. But when considering location, PHI drops well behind HOU and LAL.
    im not sure about that. i really dont think he gives 2 ***** about location anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You really over rate Giannis. I hope he gets traded so you’ll shut the **** up.
    He would just follow him. Gotta follow that good **** I guess lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    im not sure about that. i really dont think he gives 2 ***** about location anyway.
    This is a good point. Lebron will be LeBron anywhere he goes. I mean he's the 2nd most famous athlete today (think a soccer player is #1 which makes sense).

Although if he goes to Lakers I would say he's putting basketball on the back burner. may start to focus mainly on acting or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    This is a good point. Lebron will be LeBron anywhere he goes. I mean he's the 2nd most famous athlete today (think a soccer player is #1 which makes sense).

Although if he goes to Lakers I would say he's putting basketball on the back burner. may start to focus mainly on acting or something along those lines.
    I can see it now:

“Lakers swept in first round as LeBrons new movie set to start shooting Tuesday.”

PROCESSING

eh i dont think he has THAT big of an acting future to the point hed let it dictate him playing in LA. You still spend half the season away regardless. If he goes to LA that means Magic sold him on bringing in another major piece bcuz that team as is shouldnt attract him

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can see it now:

“Lakers swept in first round as LeBrons new movie set to start shooting Tuesday.”
    He's already got his supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He's already got his supporting cast.
    Catch: He doesn't need a supporting cast. He already does everything by himself and he's one hell of an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    eh i dont think he has THAT big of an acting future to the point hed let it dictate him playing in LA. You still spend half the season away regardless. If he goes to LA that means Magic sold him on bringing in another major piece bcuz that team as is shouldnt attract him
    He suppose to be in the new space Jam right? But ya IDK, i don't see the Lakers are REAL contenders even if PG13 comes with Lebron. Not against the Warriors anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Catch: He doesn't need a supporting cast. He already does everything by himself and he's one hell of an actor.
    It's the cast on his right hand.

He suppose to be in the new space Jam right? But ya IDK, i don't see the Lakers are REAL contenders even if PG13 comes with Lebron. Not against the Warriors anyway.
    I think their waiting for him to retire first

Has kd earned the max? Bob Myers says otherwise, should we take a fan rally seriously?

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast