Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    I like fantasies.

Sign and Trade Lebron to the Wizards for Gortat, Porter, and the number 15 Pick...

Roll with Wall-Beal-Oubre-Lebron-Mahami ... its a squad at least.....
    Why the Wizards would do it...... Obivous.

Cleveland.... better to get a pick, Porter, and an expiring contract with Gortat, that to get nothing.

Lebron - Can certainly play off the ball and shoot and post up a bit, Wall will find you. Beal can shoot, Oubre is a bit up and coming with good D, and Mahimi is a rebounder, post defense. Stays in the east....
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

I would think Westbrook seeing KD win another ring, might secretly deep down inside want out of OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Why the Wizards would do it...... Obivous.

Cleveland.... better to get a pick, Porter, and an expiring contract with Gortat, that to get nothing.

Lebron - Can certainly play off the ball and shoot and post up a bit, Wall will find you. Beal can shoot, Oubre is a bit up and coming with good D, and Mahimi is a rebounder, post defense. Stays in the east....
    Cavs are paying huge repeater tax already and this leaves them there. Itíd just be horrible business for them to pay like $200M in tax and contracts for this package. No chance.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Thats the thing, Rockets don't have many assets to get rid of Andersons 2y 40m contract without taking some money back in return.
    Even the poorly ran front office of the Kings didn't fall for the two first round picks to eat Anderson. They spent their cap on Hill,Carter,ZBO. Around the league most teams weren't falling for two first round picks to eat Anderson. Morey even said midseason its to costly to sweeten the pot to have a team eat Anderson. I doubt even 3 first round picks does it. Most teams with max cap slots have their own ideas of spending. Only real asset Rockets have is RFA Capela. If a team with a ton of capspace wants him they just over pay him to force Morey's hands.

Shams mentions Shumpert picked up his $11M option. I'm sure Temple picks up his option next. Then Kings barely got any cap. So that be one less team to eat Anderson. Or another team not to throw a crazy contract to Jabari.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I would think Westbrook seeing KD win another ring, might secretly deep down inside want out of OKC.
    Lol. You'd be deeply disappointed if you think Westbrook cares about that. He's a stat-padder who cares about triple doubles. I've seen enough to just blast him out like this.

Totally pointless stat

In the last 4 years the Warriors have played 4 regular seasons of 82 games each and averaged 66 wins a year, and in the playoffs in those years played 83 games and gone 63-20 ... see the playoffs ARE harder than the regular season!

Click bait time of year, so many fake stories out there and still coming. Especially the "so and so might end up here, or there, or this other place, unless this team jumps in, then maybe he might go there". **** I hate that.

Anyways, Raptors looking to make a big move. Hopefully they can find a way to grab another star. I'm sure they're going to be sniffing around some big names. Would be awesome to steal away one of the big free agents/disgruntled superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Click bait time of year, so many fake stories out there and still coming. Especially the "so and so might end up here, or there, or this other place, unless this team jumps in, then maybe he might go there". **** I hate that.

Anyways, Raptors looking to make a big move. Hopefully they can find a way to grab another star. I'm sure they're going to be sniffing around some big names. Would be awesome to steal away one of the big free agents/disgruntled superstars.
    I like to look at what's out there and say "I'd like x or y to join my team" but I see little point in all the bloviating about "THIS WILL HAPPEN" and all that stuff. That said, it's all about speculation and if you don't like it this just isn't the place to hang out in the offseason

Anybody have any creative idea what the Wizards can do (outside blowing it up)

Some how get Cousins in a Sign and Trade for Porter, Gortat, and a 2nd? Help me out here folks, need some kind of hope for them

Last edited by Giannis94; 06-10-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Anybody have any creative idea what the Wizards can do (outside blowing it up)

Some how get Cousins in a Sign and Trade for Porter, Gortat, and a 2nd? Help me out here folks, need some kind of hope for them
    Lot's of things you can do. None will help. This team has peaked. Blow it up.

City of Champions

I am a for sure a fan of a good sports dynasty but I have been arguing with a bunch of friends lately over the "Super Team" that is golden state. What is everyone's opinion on this, is it "ok" to just group the best players on the same team and go to 4 straight championships? I tend to think that it makes the sport less interesting but how can one fix whats happening with this in the NBA???

^^ Get rid of Max contracts... No predetermined amounts, just straight negotiations and supply and demand.

Also use the what baseball uses. Qualifying Offers, if the player rejects it, then any team that signs him that has a top 15 pick, needs to forfeit that pick the sign the player.

If the pick is outside the top 15, they forfeit that pick and the following years draft pick where ever that may be.

Lebron with the ol injury excuse. What an attention seeking whore he is.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast