Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

2018-19 Offseason

Coaching changes, I wonder if any of the teams will take an NCAA coach as a first time NBA coach? Lately former players and experienced NBA coaches have been dominating hires ... I thought the successes of some of the college coaches would start a trend.

Free agent speculation ... not all free agents are going to go to the Lakers
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Clippers should replace Doc. With CP3 and Blake gone, and DJ very possibly gone this summer, it's a new team. Might as well start totally fresh. They're still good enough to fight for a 6-8 seed if healthy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We all thought last summer was crazy... this summer could match it. Think of all the question marks:

Where is LeBron going if he leaves?
    How will the Kawhi Leonard situation shake out?
    Is Paul George staying in OKC?
    With the Pelicans recent success, could Demarcus Cousins be traded?
    Will Jabari Parker be traded?
    How about Kemba, who has expressed frustration at missing the playoffs?

What about the Wizards? Is it possible they move one of Beal, Wall, or Porter?
    Will the Blazers shake it up and finally change the backcourt?

It could very well be another super exciting offseason.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

biggest question of them all: Will Dwyane Wade retire? Hopefully not

Come on Lal pick slip to #2 and the Celtics get MB3

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

-Supposedly PG is gone from OKC.
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headl...ticleId=511128
    -Spurs are 'done' with Kawhi, likely trade candidate
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headl...ticleId=511114

Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    -Supposedly PG is gone from OKC.
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headl...ticleId=511128
    -Spurs are 'done' with Kawhi, likely trade candidate
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headl...ticleId=511114
    I can assure you if they were at that point, Pop wouldn't be making it a point to meet with him.

There's no way Peter Vescey is more clued in than guys who have been following this situation all season.

apparently Leonard is angling for the Sixers. that **** is like a dream come true to join this group.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    apparently Leonard is angling for the Sixers. that **** is like a dream come true to join this group.
    I think "supposedly" is a better word than "apparently" ... since neither side is talking publicly everything is third hand at best.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Include LA & NY in that mix

OKC may need to pay to move Melo.
    Should OKC change coaches?

Coaching vacancies:
    Charlotte
    Orlando
    New York
    Milwaukee
    Phoenix
    Atlanta

Coaching hot seat:
    Lue - Cavs
    Joerger - Kings
    Rivers - Clippers
    Malone - Nuggets
    Hoiberg - Bulls

Maybe hot seat?
    Stotts - Portland

We had a season with no coaching moves, now we could set a record for most changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    OKC may need to pay to move Melo.
    Should OKC change coaches?

Coaching vacancies:
    Charlotte
    Orlando
    New York
    Milwaukee
    Phoenix
    Atlanta

Coaching hot seat:
    Lue - Cavs
    Joerger - Kings
    Rivers - Clippers
    Malone - Nuggets
    Hoiberg - Bulls

Maybe hot seat?
    Stotts - Portland

We had a season with no coaching moves, now we could set a record for most changes.
    The other coaching maybe hot seat is wherever LeBron goes.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    The other coaching maybe hot seat is wherever LeBron goes.
    But not until the middle of next year.

https://thesixersense.com/2018/05/01...market-philly/

damn everyone wants philly.... this time last year it was said no free agent would come here : )

Reported that ESPN Ryen Russillo says that PG is gone.

We don't no if this is true lol

But I am assuming that Lbj & PG will be joining the same team this off season. Lbj wanted him with the Cav's this season but the front office didn't pull the trigger because Lbj wouldn't commit.

I don't think they are going to the Lakers though. Lbj isn't ever going out West, and it would be a better Final's match up to create another Super Team out East to face the Warriors.

So this means that either OKC or Cleveland will be handling a sign & trade (or both). New power house in the East coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast