Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

I really don't see alot of upside in this one but we will see. Everything I read says undersized and slow on the field.

Special teams. That's all I see. It's a late round LB pick so I dont ever expect much

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Special teams. That's all I see. It's a late round LB pick so I dont ever expect much
    I can only go off of history on this one, but you are exactly right...LB depth with special teams upside. Probably 2 years of special teams before he's physically ready to even count as legit LB depth. Got to learn more about this pick; I don't know who he is yet.

Well even if you just look at the depth chart, hes not going to see any playing time unless hes a monster out of nowhere. We're pretty locked in with Hull, Allen, Kiko, Anthony, Baker and Reed raekwon. So anyone else is going to be STs.

Poling was extremely productive at Ohio, recording 373 tackles, 18 sacks, and 7 interceptions in four seasons, but he likely earned his spot in the seventh round at his Pro Day. He ran a 4.58 forty with a 38-inch vertical and a 10-foot-7 broad jump.

And here I come with my PFF grades. He earned a grade between 83 to 86 (which is very effin' solid/good) ALL FOUR YEARS. And his combine numbers were definitely good and shows athleticism and doesn't miss tackles. Only knock is size and the competition he faced in college of course but the dude has solid ST'er written all over him with a chance for more. Can't ask for more than that from your 7th rounder.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Poling was extremely productive at Ohio, recording 373 tackles, 18 sacks, and 7 interceptions in four seasons, but he likely earned his spot in the seventh round at his Pro Day. He ran a 4.58 forty with a 38-inch vertical and a 10-foot-7 broad jump.

And here I come with my PFF grades. He earned a grade between 83 to 86 (which is very effin' solid/good) ALL FOUR YEARS. And his combine numbers were definitely good and shows athleticism and doesn't miss tackles. Only knock is size and the competition he faced in college of course but the dude has solid ST'er written all over him with a chance for more. Can't ask for more than that from your 7th rounder.
    Exactly. Has all of the makings of a ST stud, but I honestly believe that he can be more based on the assessments of him that are out there. It really sounds to me like we got a steal that late in the draft. Time will tell, but I'm pretty excited about what he could become.