Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Is Westbrook Too Sensitive/Head Case?

The way he was getting into it with Jazz fans was just embarrassing.

Now I agree, most Jazz fans in the Utah arena throughout the history of the NBA have lacked class. I remember all those times they called Kobe a rapist and scrutinized Fisher for leaving the Jazz for the Lakers for the treatment of his daughterís eye cancer. I can recall fisher shooting a free throw as a laker in Utah, and fans covering one of their eyes to get under his skin.

But guys like Kobe and Fish never got into it with the Utah fans. But Russ it seems has this deep insecurity about himself.

What you guys think? Is Russ just a little ****** who lacks self control ?
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 04-28-2018 at 11:39 AM.

he's a guy that was mad his team couldn't beat Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Only if by too sensitive/head case you mean that he's pressing too hard ... then yes, but that's nothing new.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Fisher deserved it tho. He used his family as a scapegoat to trick their beloved owner into releasing him

No he was justified. Did he get overly angry? Yes. But I donít blame him after those missed calls (George 3) and who knows what those fans have said to him over the years. Iím not mad at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Fisher deserved it tho. He used his family as a scapegoat to trick their beloved owner into releasing him
    Scapegoat ?! What ?!

His daughter had eye cancer. He went to a Laker team in the summer of 2007 when Kobe was demanding a trade. This was before they even got good with a blossoming Bynum or got Pau via trade in Feb 2008.

Hard to judge not knowing what was being said to him.

MFer shot 19--NINETEEN three-pointers.

Yeah, he's sensitive.

True, PG-13 went 2-16. But I don't know how you get into the flow of the game when Kobe Jr is over there shooting damn near half his shots (43, btw) from BYU.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I thought it was a little comical myself. I just felt bad for the guy(RW)... that Melo was a freaking zombie out there. No fire, no desire....I think if Billy Donovan had brought in KG for some physical practices some La La Anthony fat *** comments, then maybe he might have went out and knocked somebody on their ***.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    No he was justified. Did he get overly angry? Yes. But I donít blame him after those missed calls (George 3) and who knows what those fans have said to him over the years. Iím not mad at him.
    The George 3 was called correctly.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Somebody needs to sit Russ down and make him watch film of him shooting 3 pointers. In fact, he should have an hour long film session every single day where he just watches himself brick 3 pointer after 3 pointer in hopes of convincing him to just stop shooting them.

Russ is a headcase.

It's all just how he is wired...who does not like help and feels that he needs to do the work himself for it to be right. I know because I work the same way. It's taken me time but even being in my job for 12 years it is hard for me to delegate work because I just don't trust that the other person will do it to the level I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Scapegoat ?! What ?!

His daughter had eye cancer. He went to a Laker team in the summer of 2007 when Kobe was demanding a trade. This was before they even got good with a blossoming Bynum or got Pau via trade in Feb 2008.
    Maybe. Maybe he just wanted to get to la cuz it's not like his daughter was getting treated there. Plus he's always been scummy, look at what he did to take over union president back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    It's all just how he is wired...who does not like help and feels that he needs to do the work himself for it to be right. I know because I work the same way. It's taken me time but even being in my job for 12 years it is hard for me to delegate work because I just don't trust that the other person will do it to the level I expect.
    Maybe youíre not communicating effectively and donít trust your ability to effectively teach them. The common denominator seems to be you buddy. Everybody else canít be the issue.

(I mean no offense in my post)