Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Looks like he is being offered substantial money by espn and some other tv interests are inplay.That might just be hard to turn down in order to give football one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I think they're just dragging it out a little bit to give the impression that Witten didn't abandon ship at the first opportunity of a lucrative TV gig.

That's not what a hard hat, lunch pail kind of guy would do.
    I see what you did there. Bravo.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Looks like he is being offered substantial money by espn and some other tv interests are inplay.That might just be hard to turn down in order to give football one more year.
    I'd like to see him retire to be honest. Give a young guy a chance. But I'm thinking the ESPN deal will be there next year.

As expected:

About time.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I'd like to see him retire to be honest. Give a young guy a chance. But I'm thinking the ESPN deal will be there next year.
    Why would you think that Surf. It would go to someone else with no guarantee that it would be available for the next half decade. I don't agree with this... Moot point now anyway

Good bye! Finally one less guy to kill the Giants

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Why would you think that Surf. It would go to someone else with no guarantee that it would be available for the next half decade. I don't agree with this... Moot point now anyway
    I didnt mean the Monday night I thought the other position he was being offered was as a espn analyst.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I didnt mean the Monday night I thought the other position he was being offered was as a espn analyst.
    They now call the color analyst job "Lead Analyst". I noticed that is what Tony and Troy are also called as opposed to color commentators like the old days. Kind of funny that 3 out of 4 of the "lead analysts" are now former Cowboys as far as the A teams for each network.

I still don’t see how he’ll be successful with his more dry personality.

He’s certainly smart enough though, but feel like the position is usually held by coaches or qbs because it requires analysis of all aspects of the games. And most other positions don’t require that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I still don’t see how he’ll be successful with his more dry personality.

He’s certainly smart enough though, but feel like the position is usually held by coaches or qbs because it requires analysis of all aspects of the games. And most other positions don’t require that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His breakdown of all aspects of the game on The Ticket in DFW is beyond brilliant. I think he is going to be excellent.

Retirement has been very good on Jason Wittens hair. Amazingly thick and full now with no bald spot in back or receding hairline in front. Just like his pal Tony Romo. Amazing how retirement helps a guys hair get unnaturally thick.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Retirement has been very good on Jason Wittens hair. Amazingly thick and full now with no bald spot in back or receding hairline in front. Just like his pal Tony Romo. Amazing how retirement helps a guys hair get unnaturally thick.
    Hahaha me and my girlfriend were just talking about that!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    GOOD!!!

Dude has been a pain in my *** for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    GOOD!!!

Dude has been a pain in my *** for a long time.
    more than the Knicks?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456