Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Wrigley Field PSD Party Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Just an update. I requested a price for 15, 20, and 35 people for both Aug 11, and Aug 25.

A couple of years ago, the area was for 20 people. It's changed a little, but it's still much better than bleacher seats. There's actually a decent sized area to walk around, while still having a place to sit.

Not sure if this was touched on at all. Are we bringing our women??
    Iím sure itís something we can work on. Iím currently single at the moment, but who knows by that time.

I personally donít have an issue with it, but itís definitely going to have to be collectively discussed between all the people who want to go to this.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 05-07-2018 at 07:41 PM.

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Iím sure itís something we can work on. Iím currently single at the moment, but who knows by that time.

I personally donít have an issue with it, but itís definitely going to have to be collectively discussed between all the people who want to go to this.
    Single??? Come on man! What level headed woman wouldn't want to be with a knowledgeable Cub fan?? I mean, I tell my lady 1984 Cub bed time stories. Whether she wants to hear them or not!

The seats that thawv mentioned are way better than regular bleacher seats. I'd be down for that. There's also a VIP section underneath the video board. You get free drinks and it has a private little seating area and is close to the food. Would that be of interest to anyone?
    Last edited by ILMindState; 05-07-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Single??? Come on man! What level headed woman wouldn't want to be with a knowledgeable Cub fan?? I mean, I tell my lady 1984 Cub bed time stories. Whether she wants to hear them or not!
    Lol just havenít found the right person yet...in due time I will

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    40 Monday. Jesus.
    Happy Belated Bday, Dawk.

Your balls will now dip in the toilet water when you squat to piss!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I can grow a beard by noon. Bald as **** on top now, but that **** will grow like wildfire everywhere else. Luckily I havenít aged in the face, so I throw a hat in and look much younger.
    I can see the blog now...

#PubeDesignsByDawk
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

I just received a response from my ticket rep. The section is referred to as, Hornitos Hacienda. It's a section below the first bleacher seats in the left field well. It can be done with 15, 20, 35, or 50 people. In order to get pricing she would need to know how many people and the date of the game

I guess we can start with that. If you guys are not interested in that let me know and I will let her know that we are not going in that direction

https://www.mlb.com/cubs/tickets/spe...nitos-hacienda
    I'm down for this option.

Have to look at a few schedules and train tickets to see how this will work, but I'm prob 50/50 on being there.

If I can sell the 2 tickets I have, I will be in the bleachers. If not, I will be up for meeting before or after the game.

This was my response from the Cubs. Let me know what the decision you guys make and I'll try to make it

"Tom,

Sorry I missed your call yesterday! I checked into those dates, and the Hornitos Hacienda spaces are sold out.

Are you looking for a Saturday game?"

This was my response from the Cubs. Let me know what the decision you guys make and I'll try to make it

"Tom,

Sorry I missed your call yesterday! I checked into those dates, and the Hornitos Hacienda spaces are sold out.

Are you looking for a Saturday game?"
    That being the case, I will keep the seats I have meet up before the game.

I'm 43. Never been to a Cub game (never could afford it then moved far away.) I could be interested in this... But it would have to be a weekend game for me for sure.

Is 8/11 for sure still?

We need to make sure this doesnít lose momentum. Iíd like to get shirts made for posters going. Iíll front it and collect there if people are interested.

What date did we land on?

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    What date did we land on?
    8/11 I believe.

Wrigley Field PSD Party Anyone?

I didnít know where to post this so sorry for going off-topic to what you guys are discussing. As some of you might know I am making my first trip to the States in 3 weeks and Iíll be catching the Cubs/Twins game at Wrigley Field on July 1st (tickets already purchased. YAY!). I am sitting in the 222 Section, now what would be the closest gate to enter for that particular section? Gate number/title? The game is a 1:20PM start time and I am coming from Navy Pier (the hotel is booked right at that spot). How long should I give myself coming with a taxi/Uber?

Iíd rather not do too much screwing around trying to find the right area to enter on the day.

Thanks.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast