Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who thinks James Harden could fill in for Lebron and take CLE just as far.

Just wondering...
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

No

Without question.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

7 points away from being swept by the Indiana Pacers???? Absolutely Harden could do that

I do

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

4th seed and 2-2 in the first round? Yes lol. I think multiple players could.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

1st, 2nd round exit? Sure, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Just wondering...
    Harden has been a mvp candidate in a overall tougher conference and has racked up three 50+ win seasons in that span while being at his youth / apex, put him on the Cavs and they still have those other more proven weapons, only trade I would have made after the Irving was IT for Nance / Clarkson, Wade can still win you a playoff game and Rose from what I have saw so far is playing about as well as a bench player can play

its like me flipping the script and say could James take Rockets further with Bev / Ariza as his 2nd / 3rd options prior to landing CP3 this year, could James have won 60+ games at this stage of his career out West with CP3 down 20 games this season?

I mean I know you stay with a hard on for James, but Harden right now could do what James does for Cavs, if Harden was 33yrs old then of course not, same as if James was 27 / 28 he would be able to get 60+ wins with that current Rockets roster

who would I draft to start my team, Bron easily, that's how I equate / rank to who is the more dominant / better player

Probably not. The Cavaliers are weaker at small forward than they are at the guard spots. Take LeBron away, and they're one of the weakest teams in the league on the wing.
    LeBron doesn't play a lot of great defense, but when he wants to, he can. Harden can't replicate that.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Probably not. The Cavaliers are weaker at small forward than they are at the guard spots. Take LeBron away, and they're one of the weakest teams in the league on the wing.
    LeBron doesn't play a lot of great defense, but when he wants to, he can. Harden can't replicate that.
    You're forgetting about the great, the one of a kind, the legendary Cedi Osman

Yes and the Cavs would be leading in the series
    #BringBackMatty

I don't think so personally. Maybe next year LeBron as he ages more and declines. Harden is still in the proving stage whereas Bron has done it before. Not sure I can count on Harden carrying the Cavs further vs. James at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I don't think so personally. Maybe next year LeBron as he ages more and declines. Harden is still in the proving stage whereas Bron has done it before. Not sure I can count on Harden carrying the Cavs further vs. James at this point.
    as a 6th man of year way back with the OKC around 12' season and capable of dropping 30 coming off the bench with KD / Russ West and then going solo with your own squad and finishing top 3 mvp race since 15' season is pretty much a proven commodity, this isn't who is the better / more dominant current or all time, its a question of a young / apex Harden can carry this current Cavs squad the same and its a yes, and even more telling would be Harden keeping the previous team together Bron had earlier that won like 18 straight, its a reason why Harden went out and wanted another ball handler / creator in CP3, he would have loved having Wade proven champ, Rose former mvp with good bench play left in the tank and a IT who though coming off injury was a mvp candidate prior to injury and I know it was sort of a 1 yr explosion he still was good for 15-16ppg before he did what he did last yr in boston

Nobody, he doesn't and can't play defense.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    If James Harden could play D. maybe, offensivly sure, but lebron plays elite D when he needs to.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast