WHERE?

WHEN?
    Round 1: Thursday 4/26 8 PM on ESPN, NFLN, FOX
    Round 2&3: Friday 4/27 7 PM on ESPN, NFLF, FOX
    Rounds 4-7: Saturday 4/28 12 Noon on ESPN, ABC, NFLN, FOX Sports App

DRAFT ORDER
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...l-seven-rounds

PROCESSING

Pats need to go get a QB. They won't ever have the availability of picks to do it like they can this year, IMO.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Pats need to go get a QB. They won't ever have the availability of picks to do it like they can this year, IMO.
    I wonder if they try to find a way to do it while keeping the LAR pick. Somehow jump to 6-7, get Mayfield/Rosen; use the later pick on Kolton Miller from UCLA.

PROCESSING

They'll have to be looking at the second tier of QBs. Not enough ammo to jump up high.
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I wonder if they try to find a way to do it while keeping the LAR pick. Somehow jump to 6-7, get Mayfield/Rosen; use the later pick on Kolton Miller from UCLA.
    Absolutely no chance that happens. No team is trading back from 7 to 31 without an insane amount of picks coming back to them... And it would require pick 23.

I don't see anyway they can get that high without giving up 23.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    They'll have to be looking at the second tier of QBs. Not enough ammo to jump up high.Absolutely no chance that happens. No team is trading back from 7 to 31 without an insane amount of picks coming back to them... And it would require pick 23.
    If the QB they want is sitting there at 10 23/31 may be enough to get it done. I actually wouldnt mind trading down that far. Pick up like Evans/Hurst would be a good get.

Never Forget

They'll have to be looking at the second tier of QBs. Not enough ammo to jump up high.Absolutely no chance that happens. No team is trading back from 7 to 31 without an insane amount of picks coming back to them... And it would require pick 23.
    NE's first 4 picks are worth 2106 on the trade chart. That gets you between #3 (2200) and #4 (1800). There's a premium moving up for QBs and a tea moving down that far but NE could throw in a future 1st or 2nd. I think NE can get the third drafted QB if they go balls to the wall and make a massive offer.

NE's first 4 picks are worth 2106 on the trade chart. That gets you between #3 (2200) and #4 (1800). There's a premium moving up for QBs and a tea moving down that far but NE could throw in a future 1st or 2nd. I think NE can get the third drafted QB if they go balls to the wall and make a massive offer.
    Has a team ever given up its first 4 picks of the draft plus a future first? And if you've got Buffalo offering both of their firsts, that offer beats the Pats offer.

I could see them getting as high as where I stated. I think they can pull off getting to the 10-14 range and I can see them taking Jackson or catch a golden ticket.

I can see them giving up 32, the SF 2nd, a 3rd, and 2019's 1st and 3rd to get there.

I just don't see them parting with both 1st's to pull it off as they still need a LT.

PROCESSING

I could see them getting as high as where I stated. I think they can pull off getting to the 10-14 range and I can see them taking Jackson or catch a golden ticket.

I can see them giving up 32, the SF 2nd, a 3rd, and 2019's 1st and 3rd to get there.

I just don't see them parting with both 1st's to pull it off as they still need a LT.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they avoid the LT spot. Waddle is a guy they like and have kept around for a while. They drafted Antonio Garcia in the 3rd round last year but he's coming off of injury. They signed a journeyman guy that's started for SEA (obviously not great). Then they have an UDFA from last year they supposedly like. LT is the weakest spot on the roster no doubt. But I think they have enough bodies there that they don't absolutely need to draft on in the 1st just to fill the spot.

Now don't get me wrong, getting a 1st round LT would obviously be the best case scenario for next year's team. But I don't think they're going to reach extensively for one or not make a move up for a franchise QB they believe in just for the sake of filling that weak spot.

Has a team ever given up its first 4 picks of the draft plus a future first? And if you've got Buffalo offering both of their firsts, that offer beats the Pats offer.
    I mean, that depends on what a team thinks of the draft board. On paper, ignoring names, I think it's a tough sell that #12/#22 is better than #23/#31/#45/#64/2019 1st rounder. BUT, you can't just ignore names. Maybe team X thinks they can get a guy at #12 they LOVE and it wouldn't be worth 2 2nds and a future first to move down to #31 (#22/23 is basically a wash). But I doubt there's such a player that would make the BUF deal better than NE. Of course, BUF can sweeten their offer further but I'm just going off of what you said.

Now, I don't see NE making that kind of offer. That wasn't my point. But I'm saying in an all-in scenario I think they can get into the top 5 of the draft. I have a hard time imagining they love anyone that much though.

Jackson is my wildcard for the Patriots BTW. I guess L-Ville runs a NE type offense. I'm just intrigued by BB/McDaniels having that added dimension at QB. NE is never going to be able to re-create the precision of the Brady offense. But a QB that can run maybe helps make up the gap in a different method.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots start Matt Tobin at LT.

I agree that New England would be a good landing spot for Lamar Jackson. I'm not sure if Arizona is interested in him -- so he might come off the board at their spot. He wouldn't even have to change team names.

I don't care what he did at the NCAA level I'm never using a first round pick for any RB. As we know that position can walk right in and take off, I can get that later on. Offensive line, pass rush my major concerns if I have a QB.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I have the Patriots trading up for Josh Rosen at 9.

Here is my Full mock draft. Let me know if you think anything could be changed or altered, but i actually feel pretty good about everything.

http://walterfootball.com/mocks/publishedmock/67056

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast