Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Redraft of some sort?

Anyone interested? Someone would need to run it obviously but I have time on my hands for the next two weeks or so and would love to do a redraft. Don't care what it is. Likely 12-16 GMs I'd imagine with how unactive this site is.

U28?
    Eastern Conference only?
    any ideas?

Id play... what if we did like a mock expansion draft? Obviously need to alter the rules a little to make more people available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Sadly these parts of the forum just are not what they used to be. We're lucky to get 3-5 people in a given week post in these forums.
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Id play... what if we did like a mock expansion draft? Obviously need to alter the rules a little to make more people available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't care man. I have time right now for two weeks and then minimal after that.

Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Sadly these parts of the forum just are not what they used to be. We're lucky to get 3-5 people in a given week post in these forums.
    14-16 is't too hard just in terms of a mass PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    14-16 is't too hard just in terms of a mass PM.
    Come on Bran, you know how games around here go. 14-16 say they'll play. 10 are really active to start, a week or two later you have 5-6 still kicking around and by the end you have 2-4 people. Voting is posted and you get little to any response.

Like I said, good luck trying to get a game going. It would actually be cool to see some activity around here again.
    Carlo / McAvoy / Bjork / DeBrusk
    "The Next Generation"

Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Come on Bran, you know how games around here go. 14-16 say they'll play. 10 are really active to start, a week or two later you have 5-6 still kicking around and by the end you have 2-4 people. Voting is posted and you get little to any response.

Like I said, good luck trying to get a game going. It would actually be cool to see some activity around here again.
    Whatever, it's worth a shot. If we get 12 we can do a Eastern Conference RD or a U27.

You
    me
    Homie
    Jakub

That's 4 of 12.

Im in, but I agree with OneMan. Ive seen too many of these start off strong only to fizzle. I love the roster building though so Im always willing to try it again lol

Ive won before so I would always been down to do it....