Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 333

Thread: Lounge

  1. #316
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,372
    Why don’t we post in more active sub forums to vote. Or better yet, have Thomas put up an announcement on the site.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,482
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post


    Acting like little *****es. You guys can play your own little game, keep the same 6/7 “click” votes to vote for the same team and enjoy your little less than 15 vote game. Waaaa waaaaaa waaaaa
    Not sure wgere this came from. I didnt ask for you to be DQed or anything. I noticed it after seeing the same lakers guys vote for you but didnt touch the otger matches. Obviously having the extra votes being Lakers fans (with majoruty) voting for you does raise eyebrows. Not saying you wouldnt have won without their votes or that theres collusion or something.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,225
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You also think Dirk is a better offensive player than Shaq in his prime so there's that.
    Shaq from 99-01
    26.6 PPG per 36
    1.27 PPP
    115 ORtg
    18.1 AST%
    10.2 TOV%
    57.8 TS%
    30.5 PER
    31.6 USG
    29.9 OWS
    6.0 OBPM
    0.263 WS/48
    19.7 VORP


    Dirk from 05-07
    24.6 PPG per 36
    1.26 PPP
    121 ORtg
    15.5 AST%
    8.8 TOV%
    59.0 TS%
    27.2 PER
    29.2 USG
    35.7 OWS
    5.1 OBPM
    0.267 WS/48
    18.0 VORP


    Based on the above, wouldn't you say it's an actual line of thinking that makes sense? Shaq has more points per game. He has a higher PER, but that's largely attributed his rebounding and blocking edge. He has a higher VORP, which is largely attributed to his defensive edge.

    All in all, Dirk is just as much Shaq's equal in terms of offensive output. Is Dirk a better player than Shaq? No, because of his rebounding/blocking/defense. But make no mistake, if there is a gap in terms of offensive edge, give me the more dynamic offensive player in Dirk



  4. #319
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    187
    I wouldn't say there is a big gap between them offensively, and if shaq ever faced someone truly his size, I think Dirk would prove better against someone his own size. In that way Dirk's dynamic offense works in his favor, but the world isn't fair and there aren't many people the size of shaq.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    LMFAO DUNks team is getting **** on

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,540
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    LMFAO DUNks team is getting **** on
    I was really disappointed your teams didn't get to face each other lol

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,482
    Just put an exhibition match. G1 vs your dupe.

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I was really disappointed your teams didn't get to face each other lol
    Lmffao I would’ve easily won my last match but people were whining and crying crying like babies because I’m a great politician and got lots more posters to vote. I’ll play in the next one but only if there’s no *****ing, it really took the fun out of the game for me. I even told people not to vote for me lmfao.

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,482
    You should have still asked those guys to vote. The volume dropped by less than half between the 1st 2 matchups and the one against Rosh.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    I really could get like 20more votes a match. Just with the love I get in the Lakers forum.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,482
    Yea but if they are all from the Lakers forum then that would probably mean they all vote for you. Not that I think you asked them to vote FOR you but here is always that underlying bias. Post in all the forums to even it out.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,768
    No matter how much you guys think you know, or how much ridiculous **** Dunk spewed. That MJ team was pretty damn good, especially considering training my 2nd round pick... We need a clear rule next round too, because I 100% believe we should be able to allow coaches. All I did was ask people who I know see basketball like me to vote lmao, that's not cheating it's smart.


    also lmao @ every forum, there's so many ghost town forums.... I do think I can get another 20 voters in the Raiders Forum though. I was just trying to bring voters and everyone turned it into drama and the fun of the game escaped quickly.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    54,482
    Yea but that kinda defeats the spirit of the whole thing, not that I expected Valade to enforce that rule anyway. That's like asking the Lakers forum who's better between Lebron and Kobe. We all know how that poll would go, as wrong as those people would end up being.

    Again, I don't think you asked them to vote but you pretty much admitted you advanced because you asked people to vote who would have most likely voted for you, as opposed to it happening organically.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 06-17-2018 at 11:11 PM.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,540
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    No matter how much you guys think you know, or how much ridiculous **** Dunk spewed. That MJ team was pretty damn good, especially considering training my 2nd round pick... We need a clear rule next round too, because I 100% believe we should be able to allow coaches. All I did was ask people who I know see basketball like me to vote lmao, that's not cheating it's smart.

    also lmao @ every forum, there's so many ghost town forums.... I do think I can get another 20 voters in the Raiders Forum though. I was just trying to bring voters and everyone turned it into drama and the fun of the game escaped quickly.
    I do think you worked hard and ended up making a quality team. You got guys who fit in a system.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    23,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Yea but that kinda defeats the spirit of the whole thing, not that I expected Valade to enforce that rule anyway. That's like asking the Lakers forum who's better between Lebron and Kobe. We all know how that poll would go, as wrong as those people would end up being.

    Again, I don't think you asked them to vote but you pretty much admitted you advanced because you asked people to vote who would have most likely voted for you, as opposed to it happening organically.
    The reason I didn't enforce the rule is his next matchup was vs. Shaq so I knew that would balance it out.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •