Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Lounge

Why don’t we post in more active sub forums to vote. Or better yet, have Thomas put up an announcement on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Acting like little *****es. You guys can play your own little game, keep the same 6/7 “click” votes to vote for the same team and enjoy your little less than 15 vote game. Waaaa waaaaaa waaaaa
    Not sure wgere this came from. I didnt ask for you to be DQed or anything. I noticed it after seeing the same lakers guys vote for you but didnt touch the otger matches. Obviously having the extra votes being Lakers fans (with majoruty) voting for you does raise eyebrows. Not saying you wouldnt have won without their votes or that theres collusion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    You also think Dirk is a better offensive player than Shaq in his prime so there's that.
    Shaq from 99-01
    26.6 PPG per 36
    1.27 PPP
    115 ORtg
    18.1 AST%
    10.2 TOV%
    57.8 TS%
    30.5 PER
    31.6 USG
    29.9 OWS
    6.0 OBPM
    0.263 WS/48
    19.7 VORP

Dirk from 05-07
    24.6 PPG per 36
    1.26 PPP
    121 ORtg
    15.5 AST%
    8.8 TOV%
    59.0 TS%
    27.2 PER
    29.2 USG
    35.7 OWS
    5.1 OBPM
    0.267 WS/48
    18.0 VORP

Based on the above, wouldn't you say it's an actual line of thinking that makes sense? Shaq has more points per game. He has a higher PER, but that's largely attributed his rebounding and blocking edge. He has a higher VORP, which is largely attributed to his defensive edge.

All in all, Dirk is just as much Shaq's equal in terms of offensive output. Is Dirk a better player than Shaq? No, because of his rebounding/blocking/defense. But make no mistake, if there is a gap in terms of offensive edge, give me the more dynamic offensive player in Dirk

I wouldn't say there is a big gap between them offensively, and if shaq ever faced someone truly his size, I think Dirk would prove better against someone his own size. In that way Dirk's dynamic offense works in his favor, but the world isn't fair and there aren't many people the size of shaq.

LMFAO DUNks team is getting **** on

LMFAO DUNks team is getting **** on
    I was really disappointed your teams didn't get to face each other lol

Just put an exhibition match. G1 vs your dupe.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I was really disappointed your teams didn't get to face each other lol
    Lmffao I would’ve easily won my last match but people were whining and crying crying like babies because I’m a great politician and got lots more posters to vote. I’ll play in the next one but only if there’s no *****ing, it really took the fun out of the game for me. I even told people not to vote for me lmfao.

You should have still asked those guys to vote. The volume dropped by less than half between the 1st 2 matchups and the one against Rosh.

I really could get like 20more votes a match. Just with the love I get in the Lakers forum.

Yea but if they are all from the Lakers forum then that would probably mean they all vote for you. Not that I think you asked them to vote FOR you but here is always that underlying bias. Post in all the forums to even it out.

No matter how much you guys think you know, or how much ridiculous **** Dunk spewed. That MJ team was pretty damn good, especially considering training my 2nd round pick... We need a clear rule next round too, because I 100% believe we should be able to allow coaches. All I did was ask people who I know see basketball like me to vote lmao, that's not cheating it's smart.

also lmao @ every forum, there's so many ghost town forums.... I do think I can get another 20 voters in the Raiders Forum though. I was just trying to bring voters and everyone turned it into drama and the fun of the game escaped quickly.

Yea but that kinda defeats the spirit of the whole thing, not that I expected Valade to enforce that rule anyway. That's like asking the Lakers forum who's better between Lebron and Kobe. We all know how that poll would go, as wrong as those people would end up being.

Again, I don't think you asked them to vote but you pretty much admitted you advanced because you asked people to vote who would have most likely voted for you, as opposed to it happening organically.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 06-17-2018 at 11:11 PM.

No matter how much you guys think you know, or how much ridiculous **** Dunk spewed. That MJ team was pretty damn good, especially considering training my 2nd round pick... We need a clear rule next round too, because I 100% believe we should be able to allow coaches. All I did was ask people who I know see basketball like me to vote lmao, that's not cheating it's smart.

also lmao @ every forum, there's so many ghost town forums.... I do think I can get another 20 voters in the Raiders Forum though. I was just trying to bring voters and everyone turned it into drama and the fun of the game escaped quickly.
    I do think you worked hard and ended up making a quality team. You got guys who fit in a system.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Yea but that kinda defeats the spirit of the whole thing, not that I expected Valade to enforce that rule anyway. That's like asking the Lakers forum who's better between Lebron and Kobe. We all know how that poll would go, as wrong as those people would end up being.

Again, I don't think you asked them to vote but you pretty much admitted you advanced because you asked people to vote who would have most likely voted for you, as opposed to it happening organically.
    The reason I didn't enforce the rule is his next matchup was vs. Shaq so I knew that would balance it out.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast