Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lounge

Everybody send in your ballots as soon as you can! I posted instructions in a separate thread.

Some of them aren't even updated or have 10 players or some don't look like they meet era criteria. How long should we wait?

Yeah need a clubby check first to make them full and accurate representations of GMs ranks

This is actually too hard... I'll actually have to set up a table of variables and sort the teams on Excel based on some factors

Thought I had my top 10, then I realized I had 10 more teams to go and half of them deserved to be mentioned lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    This is actually too hard... I'll actually have to set up a table of variables and sort the teams on Excel based on some factors

Thought I had my top 10, then I realized I had 10 more teams to go and half of them deserved to be mentioned lol.
    Yeah real good year for most teams

Finished up my list. Used stats and numbers ( not the ones everyone has in mind though ) barely gave a thought of the results after that. Also 'evaluated' my team and got myself in the top 5 (meaning 5th lol) using the same criteria so hopefully this will be a shared view lol

As things are, I think a lot of people will be surprised and disappointed at where they'll be ranked by some or overall. It's been a very tough vote if I had to resort to freaking Excel

Finished up my list. Used stats and numbers ( not the ones everyone has in mind though ) barely gave a thought of the results after that. Also 'evaluated' my team and got myself in the top 5 (meaning 5th lol) using the same criteria so hopefully this will be a shared view lol

As things are, I think a lot of people will be surprised and disappointed at where they'll be ranked by some or overall. It's been a very tough vote if I had to resort to freaking Excel
    Lmao send me it in PM? I want to see how you broke it down.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmao send me it in PM? I want to see how you broke it down.
    your inbox is full actually

when is the deadline for ballots/ roster adjustments etc? and when do you think you're going to start the playoffs V? after the NBA Finals?

ill try to send mine tomorrow or friday, my internet keeps cutting out

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

Bruh that's awesome, can you share that?
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

I will post it when the rankings are finished.

I also had included playoff + finals "metrics" but decided to scrap them for the time being because this is not such a situation. And I also don't want to automatically vote for the teams with better metrics there because it's a matchup situation and not always the best team on paper wins.

Honestly, that's also how I rank teams all the time, but this time there were at least 18 teams that were pretty good so I wanted to 'get it right' and hopefully be unbiased about particular players and teams. So I had to write things down lol.
    Last edited by NYKalltheway; 05-17-2018 at 02:45 AM.

RR, Highlanders, and Rosh are legit. I like PSK and MBT's team a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    RR, Highlanders, and Rosh are legit. I like PSK and MBT's team a lot too.
    A wild catfish appeared! Thanks for the love <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    A wild catfish appeared! Thanks for the love <3
    Lmao are you Highlander?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast