Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Do you even watch TWD? If so, then you would realize how dumb it is to say they have untouchable characters that you know aren't going to die... They've killed off a whole bunch of big characters with some MAJOR ones over the last couple seasons...

Your comment makes no sense...
    Hoping Rick gets killed off. But doubt that happens. Rick is a lousy leader.

Michonne is easily removable.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by murcat410:32324740
    Do you even watch TWD? If so, then you would realize how dumb it is to say they have untouchable characters that you know aren't going to die... They've killed off a whole bunch of big characters with some MAJOR ones over the last couple seasons...

Your comment makes no sense...
    Come on. You really think Walking Dead can kill off Rick, Daryl, or Michonne? There's a rotating cast of killable characters that you know have a 3-4 season life span. The show has certain untouchables that Fear the Walking Dead doesn't have. In an earlier episode of TWD this year Rick and Daryl were in a shootout with a bunch of Saviors. It had no tension or danger because it was obvious neither would get killed.
    Oh you come on! They killed Carl dude... On their own... He didn't wanna leave. They just chose to kill him cuz they wanted to.... And you don't think they'll kill Michonne? LOL I have no doubt she'll die eventually, maybe even Darryl too. His character hasn't had a major role in quite some time anyway.

Oh you come on! They killed Carl dude... On their own... He didn't wanna leave. They just chose to kill him cuz they wanted to.... And you don't think they'll kill Michonne? LOL I have no doubt she'll die eventually, maybe even Darryl too. His character hasn't had a major role in quite some time anyway.
    Carl died because the actor outgrew the role. While Carl is a 12-13 year old kid Chandler is around 18. His death only served as motivation for Rick to spare Negan. I will give you that it was rather "shocking" but one shocking death for an important side character in 3-4 seasons is lame. IF the show time jumps Judith will take over Carl's role for the comics.

And your point at the end is exactly why FTWD is more apt to kill important characters. Daryl's story has grown stale and he is now more expandable than he ever was before. You can see it coming if there is a storyline dedicated to Daryl then you know it's going to come. Unlike FTWD where characters have been killed rather abruptly and unpredictably.

I'm talking like characters like Ophelia, Jake, etc. that are important side characters that died short of no where, their stories were just getting interesting and could have gone on.

Yes, Michonne will eventually die. In a season finale, or a mid season finale with a character dedicated episode that gives away that she will die. Not in the opening scene of episode 2 of a season.

If the show had guts it would have had Negan kill the fan favorite like they did in the comics and he would have killed Daryl. Going the predictable route of killing a character already dead in the comics by killing Abraham and then the shocking part was killing the character everyone knew he was going to kill in Glenn.

I like TWD but it doesn't shock me and doesn't have as much tension as FTWD does. I really like John Dorie but even though he's new I am on edge when he is fighting zombies because he could die. On the flipside Jesus is relatively new and he isn't going to die anytime soon and there isn't much tension when he is fighting off zombies.

If you feel tension and suspense when Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Jesus are in a jam then good on you. I think unless in a midseason or season finale I feel like they are unkillable.

Good episode yesterday.

This season has started off very strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes I love the jumping from past to present.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And yes I love the jumping from past to present.

Yes, excellent pacing

I have a feeling that Madison and Laura are still alive, somewhere on their own. When things went haywire on the stadium, the group probably got splitted.

The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Yes, excellent pacing

I have a feeling that Madison and Laura are still alive, somewhere on their own. When things went haywire on the stadium, the group probably got splitted.
    Yeah, thatís my guess or are prisoners?

Carl was near a age of a major actor increase of adult. Reason they peddled him off fast. TWD prefers more money for tons of extras.

At this point I don't mind the Walking dead cancelled. Not much left to show. Its been dragging slow and boring last 4 or 5 seasons. They could kill off Daryl or Michonne. Rick for all I care. Carol been lame for a while staring at flowers. They finally got rid of boring Morgan. But now were stuck with boring Morgan and Nick killed off and new people hogging the show on FTWD. So Fear the walking dead feels like it slipped a bit for me already. Almost lost interests in this show now.

Morgan is a lot better in FTWD. Not that annoying anymore like he was in TWD.

Last episode was great again. Really like these episodes about characters backstories.

What pisses me off a lot about these shows is that they're not that realistic I mean why does everyone need to always split up?? I know this would never happen in real life, just no common sense with these people sometimes.

Liked the episode again. I think John Dory is my new favorite character. He's pretty cool

Yeah, he is pretty cool.

Show is blah now with Nick dead. Yeah the new guy Garret Dillahunt is okay. But yeah the show took a step back big time now. So far of a step back it stepped on TWD. Which is shameful. TFTWD was way ahead of the game last couple seasons. Now they lost my trust. I barely wanna watch it now. The 100 is way better. FTWD jerks around wasting time like Ricks show. Total lame joke if you ask me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast