Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fear The Walking Dead

Season 4 premiered last night, what ya think?

I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how the time jump thing was going to work, and I'm still not totally sure, but they definitely did the right thing having us get to know Morgan, Althea and John. All three are good actors (especially Dillahunt who plays John). We'll see how they fill us in on the last 2-3 years of time jump though. That's a big amount of time.

Yeah, very interested to see how they jump those three years and what happened in that time.

Would be interesting if they became bad guys for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy it, but I still feel like they totally ****ed up the possibilities of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I enjoy it, but I still feel like they totally ****ed up the possibilities of this show.
    How so? I didn't like the first season and was only lukewarm on the second one. I did like the third season though

I am hoping the three new characters bring some life to the show. Is not that itís bad, itís that I donít like any of the characters very much outside Daniel. Mom and the two kids could die and I would be very ok with it.

So I like Morgan and hoping the other two additions are good characters too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I am hoping the three new characters bring some life to the show. Is not that itís bad, itís that I donít like any of the characters very much outside Daniel. Mom and the two kids could die and I would be very ok with it.

So I like Morgan and hoping the other two additions are good characters too.

Agreed completely. I like Daniel a lot, so I'm hoping he is still around. I also like Victor and Nick though. If the mom and daughter were off the show that'd be ok with me. I'm down with the idea that they could be the bad guys, that'd actually be a really bold move.

excellent 2nd episode

really like where this show is heading

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Is heading same place TWD is going.

These new guys are like a merge of the saviors and the terminus people, aptly called the vultures.

Just hope Daniel somehow comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Love the direction this is going just hope they continue to give more details of what happened so we have a better understanding of what has been going on

So far it seems that they been in the baseball stadium for a year after the events of last season.

I wish they'd just do a quick recap of how they got to where we are now and then just move forward with the story. They have good new characters and the modern story is the best they've had so far, so I think they need to just quickly do it. I don't like that we still don't know what's happened since the dam. I like the time jump, but they need to fill that in ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I wish they'd just do a quick recap of how they got to where we are now and then just move forward with the story. They have good new characters and the modern story is the best they've had so far, so I think they need to just quickly do it. I don't like that we still don't know what's happened since the dam. I like the time jump, but they need to fill that in ASAP.
    Does it have to be ASAP?

I mean they have a whole season to recap what happened.

I think k I like the flashback/present thing more than just dealing with one thing at a time. That is what hurts TWD as the episodes tend to be slow at times way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Does it have to be ASAP?

I mean they have a whole season to recap what happened.

I think k I like the flashback/present thing more than just dealing with one thing at a time. That is what hurts TWD as the episodes tend to be slow at times way too much.

I think it'll be more interesting if we stay in one timeline. The new characters are better than the old characters IMO and I'd rather be following that story. I think they could show us 5 minutes of what happened and we could move on.

Just my opinion, it's good either way but I am much more into the present timeline.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast