Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cena and Nikki Bella call it quits

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...nd-engagement/

I don't think anyone saw this coming? I'm sure a lot thought they would be the next It couple like Triple H and Stephanie or Macho Man and Miss. Elizabeath? I wonder which one is gonna get moved? I assume both the Bella's are still under contract? But then again what if this is all an act?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...nd-engagement/

I don't think anyone saw this coming? I'm sure a lot thought they would be the next It couple like Triple H and Stephanie or Macho Man and Miss. Elizabeath? I wonder which one is gonna get moved? I assume both the Bella's are still under contract? But then again what if this is all an act?
    I don't think this was an act. Many people are going to blame Cena for this because Nikki is a "queen" as the younger generation calls it and two because of his strict relashionship rules(not house rules). Cena gave into marriage but didn't want kids. Its understandable. Some people don't want kids. My guess is Nikki kept pushing the subject which led to the break up. As for why Nikki didn't leave earliar, Cena's high luxury life style might have something to do with that.

PAPI SMASH!

I'm shocked Cena put up with her as long as he did lol. However, didn't he just recently say "I love you Nicole" in one of his promos on Raw before 'Mania? Like maybe even the Monday before Mania. That was only 2 week ago lol.

I know he was on Good Morning America or something and said that he cries a lot, and said the last time he cried was a day or two before the interview when he had to say goodbye to Nikki because he had to leave for a tour or something.

This is one of the top pro wrestlers of all-time, lol.

It'll be interesting if Cena finds some celebrity to hook up with.

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    I don't think this was an act. Many people are going to blame Cena for this because Nikki is a "queen" as the younger generation calls it and two because of his strict relashionship rules(not house rules). Cena gave into marriage but didn't want kids. Its understandable. Some people don't want kids. My guess is Nikki kept pushing the subject which led to the break up. As for why Nikki didn't leave earliar, Cena's high luxury life style might have something to do with that.
    I always thought a guy like Cena would want kids? I know there is an old episode of Total Divas or whatever show it was that Brie and her mom had asked Cena how come he hadn't asked Nikki to marry him yet? So maybe even the pressaure of him asking her to marry him could of done it also?

I wonder if Dolph goes after Nikki again. Miz ended up being right after all. In hindsight that match at WM 33. was a waste for the Miz. He should have gone over to begin with. He probably deserved a better match even not knowing what we know now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I wonder if Dolph goes after Nikki again. Miz ended up being right after all. In hindsight that match at WM 33. was a waste for the Miz. He should have gone over to begin with. He probably deserved a better match even not knowing what we know now.
    i was thinking the same thing when i first read this earlier

Or maybe Nikki goes after Dolph

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Ziggler could do better.

Meh Cena can do better never saw the appeal of either of them

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Meh Cena can do better never saw the appeal of either of them

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
    yeah, me either

Nikki bella especially is annoying.

Cena never changed his stance of not wanting kids. I'm sure she thought she could change his mind eventually, which was dumb on her part. I'm glad he didn't cave for her.

yea the Bellas are wanna be kardashians at this point. glad there gone. the fact they tried to take credit for starting the woman's revolution was always insane. I don't remember one good match either ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    yea the Bellas are wanna be kardashians at this point. glad there gone. the fact they tried to take credit for starting the woman's revolution was always insane. I don't remember one good match either ever had.
    Starting the woman's revolution

I laughed my *** of when i heard that, The Bellas where terrible in ring

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Starting the woman's revolution

I laughed my *** of when i heard that, The Bellas where terrible in ring
    Like what memorable moment do the bellas have. I guess nikki and johns perposal and thats it.