Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 129

Thread: Playoffs Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,809

    Playoffs Thread

    Underway

    Early notes

    Simmons is special

    Raptors finally won a game 1

    Celtucs when they get kyrie and Hayward back are going to have a load of talent. Rozier brown and ttaum can play

    Melo plays tonight./Utah okc is a interesting one
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/818648514565586944/vZi8nN66.jpg

    #TANKMODE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,179
    Cleveland getting handled

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,179
    Amazing what a good defensive team can do. Pacersss

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Amazing what a good defensive team can do. Pacersss
    This.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,809
    Oladipo is a star man

    Pacers defense is excellent

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,809
    Rondo is amazing in the playoffs

    Would of been cool to have him when melo was on this team

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,179
    Pelicans playing D and not letting Lillard go off. Good defense stopping good offense especially when things slow down in the playoffs.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,140
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Amazing what a good defensive team can do. Pacersss
    Yeah, not so great D last night as Cleveland shot 50% from the field and almost 40% from 3, Can't hold a good offense down.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Yeah, not so great D last night as Cleveland shot 50% from the field and almost 40% from 3, Can't hold a good offense down.
    Lol. Indiana up 2 to 1 and Cleveland averaging 90 points a game. Still waiting for u to tell me how many chips the great Phoenix offense won.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,141
    Will root against Lebron and the Warriors, seeing them lose would be the greatest happiness I could receive without my team in the playoffs.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,140

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Lol. Indiana up 2 to 1 and Cleveland averaging 90 points a game. Still waiting for u to tell me how many chips the great Phoenix offense won.
    What are you talking about? Phoenix scored less points than 2/3's of the entire league. Still waiting for you to make sense.

    Teams who score the most points: GS, Houston, NO, Toronto, Philly, Cleveland, ...see anything interesting about these teams? Hmmm, what do they have in common?
    Last edited by Bivory; 04-23-2018 at 07:16 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    What are you talking about? Phoenix scored less points than 2/3's of the entire league. Still waiting for you to make sense.

    Teams who score the most points: GS, Houston, NO, Toronto, Philly, Cleveland, ...see anything interesting about these teams? Hmmm, what do they have in common?
    Sorry I am older. In your time there were no great Phoenix suns. I am talking about the Nash and Mr. Pringles Phoenix Suns Golden State won the chip with a defensive efficiency rate rank of 1st. Philly ranked 4th in the league but again Golden State won with a 1 ranking. Offense wins game, defense wins chips.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 04-23-2018 at 09:27 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,134
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Sorry I am older. In your time there were no great Phoenix suns. I am talking about the Nash and Mr. Pringles Phoenix Suns Golden State won the chip with a defensive efficiency rate rank of 1st. Philly ranked 4th in the league but again Golden State won with a 1 ranking. Offense wins game, defense wins chips.
    Idk...that team was screwed. They were a hip check by Robert Horry away from probably winning a title.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Posts
    4,682
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Idk...that team was screwed. They were a hip check by Robert Horry away from probably winning a title.
    This is truth! I remember being like damn it, there goes the series.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,179
    SA was a Pachulia away from winning the chip last year.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •