Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Thank god for the warriors. I would hate to see the Celtics win their 18th championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IF they make it first, HOU is no slouch GS need to go for the kill tomorrow and finish them in 4

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Thank god for the warriors. I would hate to see the Celtics win their 18th championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. I don't think it will be a competitive nba finals though. I got warriors over Celtics in 5

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Lebron needs to win 4 straight even if he loses to the Dubs in the Finals. Losing to the Celtics early guarantees an exit in Cleveland.

If he's smart, he'll join the Rockets or Sixers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Lebron needs to win 4 straight even if he loses to the Dubs in the Finals. Losing to the Celtics early guarantees an exit in Cleveland.

If he's smart, he'll join the Rockets or Sixers.
    It truly will come down to 3 teams if he loses to the Celtics. I think he goes to the Sixers, they have pieces they can move plus picks to get another all-star. Houston might not be ideal for him for some reason I just cant see him go there. And of course the Lakers is the other choice, I think it all depends on how badly our FO wants him. Would much rather have PG and KL both are younger and in their prime, LeBron could fall apart any minute just how Kobe did. Father time always wins.

I'm hoping Magic takes the same stance with LBJ then when Howard was in LA. Even though Magic wasn't the boss then I remember a comment he made about Howard the last week of the season after Kobe went down. We needed to win our last 2 games of the season to make the playoffs, I believe the last game of the season was against SA, he said of Howard "If he can't get us into the playoffs I'm not sure he's a player we would want to bring back". Hopefully he thinks, "If LBJ can't get past Boston who's without their 2 best players what can he really do for us in a stacked western conference".

People say he ain't slowing down cause he's putting up great #s, well them are empty stats now if he can't get the win. No way an LBJ team of three seasons ago would be down 0-2 against this Celtics team. He would've willed his team to at least 1 win. He's reminding of an formerly great boxer that still draws a crowd, still has his skill but has lost his knockout power. His punches look solid and the same but they just don't got that umph to knock out his opponent anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    It truly will come down to 3 teams if he loses to the Celtics. I think he goes to the Sixers, they have pieces they can move plus picks to get another all-star. Houston might not be ideal for him for some reason I just cant see him go there. And of course the Lakers is the other choice, I think it all depends on how badly our FO wants him. Would much rather have PG and KL both are younger and in their prime, LeBron could fall apart any minute just how Kobe did. Father time always wins.
    BULLSEYE. Steve Nash 2.0 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm hoping Magic takes the same stance with LBJ then when Howard was in LA. Even though Magic wasn't the boss then I remember a comment he made about Howard the last week of the season after Kobe went down. We needed to win our last 2 games of the season to make the playoffs, I believe the last game of the season was against SA, he said of Howard "If he can't get us into the playoffs I'm not sure he's a player we would want to bring back". Hopefully he thinks, "If LBJ can't get past Boston who's without their 2 best players what can he really do for us in a stacked western conference".

People say he ain't slowing down cause he's putting up great #s, well them are empty stats now if he can't get the win. No way an LBJ team of three seasons ago would be down 0-2 against this Celtics team. He would've willed his team to at least 1 win. He's reminding of an formerly great boxer that still draws a crowd, still has his skill but has lost his knockout power. His punches look solid and the same but they just don't got that umph to knock out his opponent anymore.
    Pacman! Douche even got rid of his best weapon -- FREDDY R.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    BULLSEYE. Steve Nash 2.0 all over again.
    I've said the same thing also. He's gonna be 34 next season, that's the same age Kobe was when he broke down. But to be fare I think Malone would be a better comparison and he didn't break down till he was 38.

But then again to take the fareness to another level, Malone was a farm boy. His physique was natural (I think) from hurling bails of hay all day as a kid lol I don't know. LBJ is a city boy, his physique comes from a lab in the form PEDs. So he really can just fall apart at any minute.

Lmfao

I canít wait for tonightís game

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I've said the same thing also. He's gonna be 34 next season, that's the same age Kobe was when he broke down. But to be fare I think Malone would be a better comparison and he didn't break down till he was 38.

But then again to take the fareness to another level, Malone was a farm boy. His physique was natural (I think) from hurling bails of hay all day as a kid lol I don't know. LBJ is a city boy, his physique comes from a lab in the form PEDs. So he really can just fall apart at any minute.
    Yep. People shoulda learned with kobe, who was literally one of the most conditioned athletes of all time. His body gave out at 34, and never was the same. If lebron becomes kobe at the end of their careers and lakers give LeBron a max contract, I'm telling you, that contract could become even worse than dengs contract.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Funny how 3 of the 4 teams left have former Lakers on their team:

GSW-Young
    CLE-Clarkson, Nance, Calderon
    HOU-Ariza, Black, CP3(even if it were for only 2 hours LOL)

Is capella playing???

😂😂😂Which idiot wants to give him max money 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    Is capella playing???

😂😂😂Which idiot wants to give him max money 😂😂😂😂
    Hope the Rockets do, or else they will sign LeBron.

Been watching some old school Laker playoff games during the playoffs and I just noticed when Kobe won against the Magic and Boston to move him ahead of Shaq with 5 rings, those were the two teams Shaq started and ended his career with. Thought it was dope lol

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243