Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Doncic should be special

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Is this draft even any good? Havenít heard that much buzz unlike last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like every year is overhyped, but I heard this year has a really deep class, especially in the lottery

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I'll be so pissed if that laker pick turns into a top 3 selection. I'm fine with it staying around 10, I'd love it if a team behind somehow jumps them.

Your baby can't do this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFF-3jQYw6Q

We may have had the greatest draft class in NBA history last year. Can't wait to see how Bryant develops in the next couple of years!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I feel like every year is overhyped, but I heard this year has a really deep class, especially in the lottery

Last yearís draft was solid

LOL. Boston is up 2-0 on Cleveland. Boston without their two best players is going to win the East. Maybe we should just name the Easter Conference the ABA and get it over with.

Last yearís draft was solid

It was, especially for the lakers. I just think every draft is overhyped as far as top end talent goes. This year is supposed to be the best ever. We will see

Your baby can't do this

I actually had the cavaliers winning tonight. Their defense was **** in the 2nd half though, that's what you get with them, ****** defense.. I just hope the Celtics go easy on the cavs so that LeBron won't leave and go to the lakers

Your baby can't do this

LeBron: 42 points, a triple double, and a big fat "L"

This guy is as good as gone, that supporting cast he has is a joke maybe worse than the one he had in 07'. Nonetheless, look for him to go to PHI, HOU, or LAL

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I actually had the cavaliers winning tonight. Their defense was **** in the 2nd half though, that's what you get with them, ****** defense.. I just hope the Celtics go easy on the cavs so that LeBron won't leave and go to the lakers

Yeah really not regretting losing Nance and Clarkson at all. They are decent role players at best. Lebron tried to do it all himself but the Celtics are too scrappy. Telling people they will own the East for years, especially once they get Kyrie and Hayward back. In the meantime, they will probably represent the East in the finals which should just be a formality since whoever wins between the Warriors or Rockets is probably the NBA champion.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    LeBron: 42 points, a triple double, and a big fat "L"

This guy is as good as gone, that supporting cast he has is a joke maybe worse than the one he had in 07'. Nonetheless, look for him to go to PHI, HOU, or LAL
    Itís actually worse than it was before the trade.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Itís actually worse than it was before the trade.
    The Cavs got scared that they werent going to get a high enough seed so they traded all the old farts for young energetic players. Little do they know that they were basically playing for the regular season and not the post season. I would have been so scared of Wade/Thomas/Crowder with LeBron/Love/Thompson/Smith/Korver/Green would have gone all the way to the Finals without a doubt.

Thank god for the warriors. I would hate to see the Celtics win their 18th championship

Thank god for the warriors. I would hate to see the Celtics win their 18th championship

This is very true. Very true indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    The Cavs got scared that they werent going to get a high enough seed so they traded all the old farts for young energetic players. Little do they know that they were basically playing for the regular season and not the post season. I would have been so scared of Wade/Thomas/Crowder with LeBron/Love/Thompson/Smith/Korver/Green would have gone all the way to the Finals without a doubt.
    I think the biggest issue was not putting crowder in the starting line up. No way he could help lebron as his backup. Just like now hood should be in the starting lineup.

The lost boys

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast